Digitone (DN+DT) only music

very nice as always :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice track! btw, can you link me to that compilation? can I still submit a track?

1 Like

Actually, this compilation is tied to a show on 11/9. So it’s just the acts playing the show on it.

DN flexing and DT providing some percs. Part of a potentially much larger song…

2 Likes

Here is a track I made for a videogame themed compilation album. It’s basicaly menu music for an imaginary game. It does technicaly have a single pad from D-05 in the mix but it’s 98% Digitone and Digitakt and an example of a bit different aproach to these devices.

5 Likes

Some digital tones

26 Likes

fire

1 Like

Really good!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Finally got a chance to record something new. All DT & DN with some outboard fx and Analog Heat at the end of the line.

2 Likes

Nice, like it! You route the audio-out of the Digitakt to the audio-in of the Digitone?

Thanks! I still have a long way to go in dialing in the mix, but I’m enjoying the moments here and there when I get to jam. I have the Digitakt routed to the audio-in on the Digitone and the main outs of the Digitone go to my mixer. What I didn’t realize is that isn’t global, you have to set it up for each pattern. Definitely leaves room for some performance tricks, especially with p-locks.

2 Likes

Wanted to share this today.

DN, DT, SP404 for master fx and a little bass solo.

9 Likes

Just got back into the Digitone after a long hiatus. Some Digitakt guitar samples manually triggered as well.

3 Likes

Thanks for your continued support :slight_smile:

Just had the Digitone for a couple of days, after I sold my A4 MKII for not being immediate enough. What A Machine. Instant inspiration. Never imagined sound design on a FM synth could be so intuitive.

3 Likes

Yes it is THE sound design machine. I still come across great new sounds every time I tweak it.
I actually thought of making some Digitone Homage thread :grin:
Cool electronic track Hooger.

1 Like

Zabutom throws it down pretty hard.
10 Likes
10 Likes

2 Likes