Digitone (DN+DT) only music

I posted this elsewhere on the board, but this specifically was made with 2 Digitones and a Digitakt.
These machines work so well with each other

Available for download. All proceeds will be donated to The Immigrant Legal Resource Center

FUCK ICE, ACAB 1312

I looked over the thread but I couldn’t spot an answer to my question: What qualifies as DT+DN only when DT is a sampler?

Are you allowed to sample things other than the DN?

thank you, much appreciated!

I guess you can sample anything as long as it’s Digitakt. I think it just means mainly Digitone and I wouldn’t worry about posting anything with a bit of OT instead.

1 Like

But I can sample my modular or whatever and that’s kosher, right?

Since the Digitakt was made very much for using ones own samples I assume that’s perfectly fine. Others have bent the rules quite a bit so no worries :grinning:

1 Like

Here’s my Saturday IDM DN jam session.
7 Likes

How are you liking the new firmware update with the individual track scale and ratio offsets?

1 Like

I’m really loving the update, ratio offsets was on my wishlist! and individual track scale is a powerful function!

2 Likes

One more because it’s overcast outside and I don’t feel like going out right now.

7 Likes

All recorded straight from digitone. Used a vocoder effect on the beat, a bit of extra reverb and slight editing for lenght.

7 Likes

Here’s a little ditty on the takt and tone. My first use of polymeter on the takt.

1 Like

Not 100% DN+DT, but I guess it’s ok to mix a tiny portion of BS2 sometimes

1 Like

very nice!

Well, it is not finished yet 100% but almost there…

4 Likes

100% DN, regards

3 Likes

99% DN, 1% ableton (a little bit of compression)

4 Likes

another one

2 Likes

Europe cover…

3 Likes

Contrafact of the Cardiac’s Odd Even

12 Likes