Digitone (DN+DT) only music

W digitone

2 Likes

Irma

4 Likes

This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. It‘s amazing what lyrical sounds you created here.

1 Like

DN only this one is (i love this machine even more as time passes)

12 Likes

Baseck goes totally nuts on the DN:

10 Likes

Hot damn! Inspiring. Must program Digitone harder…

3 Likes

Digitone Only

5 Likes

Nice! Cheers!

…btw sometimes I think how neat some sort of on board compressor on DN would be…

3 Likes

So the Digitone was based on patches built in Max?

Conceptually yes, ideas were prototyped and tested in Max then implemented in hardware and refined.

5 Likes

I wish I understood how to take an idea form Max or Pure Data and turn it into hardware.

1 Like

This is a track I performed for a recent live set. Super happy how this one turned out so I decided to record it proper and let you all hear it. Use headphones or some good speakers to take advantage of stereo!

4 Likes

Digitone only
7 Likes

Using the diggy tack and diggy tone.

2 Likes

A sunday morning hangover combined with the DT lead to a impromptu live jam. Pure, kinda groovy techno:

1 Like

Pity that DN midi engine do not record mod wheel… I did somehow with an LFO on some trigs.

Regards

3 Likes

Taking a new tact to building patches. I’m starting with one sound I like on the DN and then making a beat for it on the DT. Then I add other sounds as needed.

1 Like

Here’s a example of a classic snoozonica beat. I really captured the essence of the genre! I think you’ll agree. Enjoy.

5 Likes

I dunno what to think about this tbh.
Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Games of Thrones cover :slight_smile:

2 Likes