Digitone (DN+DT) only music

Cant say I like industrial music, but I do enjoy your synthesis :slight_smile: trés interessant!

1 Like

Realized I haven’t used my Digitone much this year so I put this one together. The Digitakt is playing 707 samples.

3 Likes

Digitone Industrial Mammoths :elephant: dancing into the new year … they also have electric guitars and oil barrels, I think …

18 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

:blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Thought I put mine little album here as well Because I got a lot listen to stuff here.

1 Like

Made this little track for Jamuary and I decided I’d use the Digitone only because it doesn’t get enough praise sometimes.

7 Likes

I found a file in my computer of an old jam and I decided to publish it:

4 Likes

Messin around with the DN, forgot how fun it was, especially with the song mode and the midi loopback :

8 Likes

Very nice glitchy textures :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

lovely stuff

1 Like

Hey thanks @Billy1992 and @pidgeo

I keep messin around :

Man, Song mode = Beast mode on this little box ! It’s such a joy to have the feeling to compose something, not just jamming, on the DN. If only pattern offset was a thing, like on the OT…

8 Likes

Cool stuff :sunglasses:
How do you use song mode ? You’re chaining micro patterns (2 step or 4 step patterns) ?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s basically it, it’s also fun to play with the mutes and the tempo.

1 Like

Yes, I use an Axoloti as master clock for my two DNs. It allows me to do tempo per step and LFOs on tempo :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve had a Digitone for about 2 or 3 years now and I absolutely love it but rarely actually use it. Tonight I was intending to do some Octatrack stuff but my CF card is b0rked so I decided to break out the DN instead for a little session. Recorded straight into overbridge in one go, video churned about in Premiere.

7 Likes
11 Likes

Nice textures !
It’s only Digitone ?