Digitone 1.01 : bug reports

Weird, you can tell if the clicks are coming from the inputs by cranking up the reverb on the master, as they become massive reverbed clicks lol.

1 Like

Yeah wasn’t anything but my headphones plugged in when it was doing it. Good to know that the input click is reverbable, now I can test clicks in future to check if its machine or inputs. Might put in a support ticket

Think the clicks are actually worse and more frequent when there’s nothing plugged into the inputs and the levels are turned up.

When it isn’t a total click frenzy, the OP-1 sounds great through the DN overdrive and reverb!

Just had a complete freeze which required power off and on. So far not reproducible but was when playing notes in rapid succession on the keyboard

I program a melody on each track, when I come back to it after working on another track or pattern, some notes from a melody are not lit up anymore and I have to re program them back in even though I have saved the project.

Does this have something to do with the voice allocation? Surely it should keep your sequences in tact and just not play the note if there are over 8 playing?

Anyone else had this issue?

I am having an issue where I program in sequences on each track and save the project. I go back to the project after working on another one or after a power down and the sequences I have programmed now have several notes missing. I have to go back and re program the notes and re save.

Does this have something to do with the voice allocation? Does it choose the notes to play based on how I have the voices set up and delete the rest? I would have thought it would keep the sequences I have programmed and simply not play the note if there are over 8 playing. It is annoying to go back to a project and have to re enter the notes I have already programmed and saved.

Is this a bug or is this the way it works?

Notes disappearing from the sequencer is not intended behavior and this is not what note stealing means. Please try to reproduce and create a ticket.

1 Like

OK thanks,
It has happened 3 times now on 3 separate sequences in the same project. I shall create a ticket for it shortly.

Cheers.

Do you save patern,before saving project? Save patern: fonction+save
I

1 Like

Hi Dave, I have a digitakt as well so always do it that way round. Wouldn’t saving the project save all the patterns within it anyway?

Hi. Besides the already mentioned problems I encountered one with MIDI sequencing:

• I have a simple sequence driving Sub37. On first step I have a trigless lock set to “first” condition to change the preset with program change. Everything seems to work except when all machines are stopped, Digitone keeps sending messages to the Sub37. The moogs red MIDI button never stops blinking. Btw, moog doesnt recieve clock from Digitone but from ERM Multiclock.

Ok,i don’t no digitalk but i have 2 digitone and i have no problem with sequencing .i always saved my patern and save project before swith off.(like the old elektron).

I got my first of these today.

Had to use midi to do the upgrade today. Transfer and C6 wouldnt see the USB connection. C6 worked using a mid out assigned from my midi io.

Is this seriously the only way to update the DN’s OS from version 1.00? I haven’t had a chance to try yet, but currently don’t own any midi interface I could use to do this.

Unless I can find an alternate software (besides C6) that can recognize DN’s midi through usb, I’ll have to find someone with a midi interface to do this, which will be annoying.

1 Like

USB upgrade worked fine for me.

2 Likes

No synths with midi din and usb in your setup?

Unfortunately, not. I should be getting another DT again soon, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have the ability to output midi from my computer.

Ok, I’ll try updating tomorrow using the usb when I get back home. Hopefully, it’ll work ok for me. I’ll report back once I’ve tried.

I updated yesterday with c6 thru a usb hub. C6 saw it as a Digitakt, but updated just fine anyway

2 Likes