Digitakt Overbridge

It was always there @oter

4 Likes

still no overbridge support?

1 Like

Pretty sure you’ll be notified about it :slight_smile:

Patience is a virtue. Like fishing and mucking about in boats.

maybe in time for DT’s one year anniversary

3 Likes

Time for an update Elektron. Last month you let us all down and say you won’t deliver on your advertised delivery date. Now complete silence with a tentative “March”. It really seems like your going to let us all down again.
Give us an honest update, an honest release expectancy. I don’t even care that much about Overbridge but false promises are still pissing me off.

I would just go by what the manual says. When the Digitakt hits 1.10 and OB hits 1.20 we can expect it. I pretty much knew it wasn’t coming cause when I bought mine and read the manual 1.04 was still the current OS. It definitely sucks but at this point I just try to keep my mind off it. Hopefully they will make due with OB and it will meet at least our base expectations. If not then we should be really pissed.

As a compromise it would be fantastic if instead of offering the ability to load stereo samples, you could load your two monos and then ‘link’ two channels, so controlling the param of the master track does the same thing to the other. Could this work?

1 Like

lets face it:
they gladly sell you another box !
next namm or so, haha

Leave the stereo stuff alone, you don’t need stereo samples, drum hits should be mono anyway. pads can be panned with lfo’s. Reverb and delay is stereo. After 6 one hour live sets I never had anyone come up and be like “Man your stereo image seems a bit off”. Digitakt is stereo af. Keep it on topic, where is an updated announcement on the status of Overbridge Elektron.

9 Likes

Funny enough I took a chord sample and made a small progression then used the track LFO set to panning, Depth at about 3 o’clock, and the multiplier to something ridiculous (like 2k) and it made it seem very wide and stereo. I’ve yet to check for phase issues but so far it seems pretty solid, especially coupled with the delay and reverb. I got the idea from the MCP from Tron. The way he spins around till he becomes a 'complete" image sparked the idea. But again I haven’t checked how this affects the phase so that’s something to keep in mind.

3 Likes

@Shem is right, let’s try to keep on topic please, ladies and gentlemen.
:slight_smile:

“Stay on Target” :slight_smile:

Stereo af.

1 Like

Elektron. I love you but you are letting me down.
Please, give us an update on the current state of OB.

2 Likes

We’re working on it but we can’t say when it will be finished. The more patient you are the faster we will work. :slight_smile:

The question is, buy now or buy when it’s released and prices go up (or down)

I doubt they’ll change the price once overbridge is released?

The fact that they don’t have a release date has me thinking it’ll be at least June until we see this, but who knows.

Wow. You guys are still waiting for this?
It’s mind boggling that Elektron could have failed at delivering a project by such a huge margin.
Wonder if anyone in particular is responsible for this monumental stuff up, and if heads are rolling :thinking:

1 Like

5 Likes

Shit no wonder it’s taken so long.
That’s a lotta heads.
There’d be no one left :joy:

2 Likes