Digitakt out now!

Now I’m curious about what Elektron means by “Available now”

Come on guys, they just said it was available yesterday. Give it a bit of patience, I’m pretty sure it will be shipped soon :slight_smile:
If they have to organise shipment to all the main stores across the world + whatever orders they have from their shop, it can take a bit of time.

1 Like

Same here… would love to see the status jumping from “paid” to “shipped” but yea, they seem to be super busy…

The “Direct orders are shipped the same business day we receive the payment, given we receive the payment before 12:00 CET” had my hopes high aswell i have to say…

Tough life :wink:

1 Like

yeh 1st world problems. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i have this week off so was hoping…

1 Like

Haha yeah, was pretty happy when they told me the first batch would arrive on the 23rd.

Oh well:)

Tomorrow midi amsterdam will receive their Digitakt :slight_smile:

Exactly, “when they receive payment”. So if you paid with your bank account or paypal, then that is 3 days to wait until it clears. If you paid it with a credit card, then 24 hours wait tops. Its just the antique banking system holding you guys up.

I really doubt that is the driver behind the “hold up” to be honest. Besides, in today’s banking world, asking customers to wait 3 days as part of some sort of clearance mechanism is a little outrageous considering you can ping tens of thousands around the EEC that will clear rapidly. Can you imagine if the best Amazon Prime could manage was 3 days away delivery!

My guess, it was May weekend! Yesterday wasn’t a Swedish public holiday but who knows, perhaps the guys at Elektron took it easy for the day (or to celebrate the launch).

Patience!

1 Like

Has anybody heard anything from Perfect Circuit regarding their Digi stock?

not yet, :frowning: last I heard:

We should be receiving our shipment sometime before the end of the month (if everything goes accordingly). After we receive the order our shipping department will begin packing customer orders promptly.

You would think that but thats how it is, ask anyone with a checking account, internet transactions are the same as it was 20 years ago.

Damn, that’s the same thing they told me last week. I’m seeing some retailers post their shipments on IG, so it got me worried lol

1 Like

I just ordered one today from Guitar Centre and got an email saying it shipped. Anyone interested and USA based, maybe try there. It’s weird as the listing says pre-order, though next to the price it says in-stock and I do have a tracking number so…

1 Like

Jelly, I ordered from Elektron last night

Ah, American? Things are a little more antiquated with the North American banking systems - didn’t you guys only recently get chip and pin (for example)?

If we were all paying for our Digitakts by cheque then I could accept the “clearing period” explanation but it just doesn’t hold much water for bank transfers/card payments. I rarely use cash these days at all - I card or contactless everything (debit/credit/paypal) - and other than the odd warning that a transfer may take up to 48/72 hours to clear (a payment to a credit card for example) it never takes longer than a few hours on a regular working day.

The payment I made for Digitakt was via Paypal and would in all likelihood have been in Elektron’s account within the hour.

Anyway - too much boring bank chat for a Wed morning. Back to Digitakt!

1 Like

im a self employed artist (painter) n I both sell my work myself and thru galleries. I make way more selling them myself but I gotta take the hit and give my galleries my best work when I have it.
part of me hates giving them my stuff for that reason but it’s part of the process so it’s gotta be done. it seems a similar vibe to elektron both selling themselves n thru shops.
give 'em their stock gais :rofl:

thomann date looks like it’s been pushed back till the 9th June now. I hope that’s not the case. they supposed to get em today.

I also paid via PayPal and still nothing. It’s not so much that I have not received yet more that I have had no communication regards when I will. This is not very good customer service

Yeah, and I think that’s a fair point at this stage.

And mine’s arrived.

13 Likes

Grats, enjoy!