Digitakt out now!

:heart_eyes:

niiice.
I want mine nao too :smile_cat:

3 Likes

At first sight.

2 Likes

Paid via Paypal yesterday, hope it won’t take too long before it’s shipped. It would be nice to receive an update about the planned shipping time

my thomann order just changed to “in progress”. oh BOY :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

why you need a digital drum computer if you have a analog rytm???
i think digitakt is ERROR
real stuff sounds better

I think you should try it : it does sound really good !!
And paired with the Heat what an amazing drum machine !

Obvious bait we bit :wink:

4 Likes

Fire up the steam engine, sire. We shall travel at dawn to fetch that which ye require.

In my time, real stuff meant music from the soul and with anything that can make sound from two coke bottles and a wooden table to a full featured synthesizer. :smiley:

Just paid my preorder, Digitakt coming to me in a couple days, so amped up for it!

2 Likes

Hope that’s proper analogue soot, not that digital detritus they have now.

1 Like

Hardcore - you know how to score.

You need a graphite equaliser.

Sorry, going waaay offtopica right now…

2 Likes

If anyone’s dying to get one, Guitar Center has 8 units ready to ship in their warehouse. I just ordered one and got my tracking #.

I called first to confirm and the phone guy was like, we currently have 8 ready to ship although the website gives conflicting info.

4 Likes

Musiciansfriend also has them in stock.

1 Like

received mine a couple of hours ago (from Sweetwater). Just exploring… sounds great… using what little knowledge I got from watching Cuckoo vids etc. Digging the ability to manipulate all tracks at once (filter, overdrive, tuning, whatever) then click a button to return to the original state. Allows you to really go far off course, knowing you’ve left popcorn in your tracks to get home.

3 Likes

btw, true story… made my first pattern awhile ago, a mellow 98 bpm thing, minimalist. Went to the kitchen to get a drink, came back a few minutes later, put on headphones, hit play – and it was this hyped up 121 bpm rave with snare hits all over the place.

wtf? I thought…

then I saw my cat sitting on the edge of the desk with mischief in his eyes… (I left the record button on when I got up, it seems).

So, Digitakt is so good even cats can write music with it.

5 Likes

He seems to have a need to step on every electronic device out on my desk… once he put my computer into some bizarre visual mode that is for the near-blind by walking across the keyboard, took me an hour to figure out what was going on.

3 Likes

“I didn’t do it!”

4 Likes

was probably my cat…

1 Like