Digitakt out now!

In the UK (www.gear4music.com) they seem to have about 11 in stock. They ship to Europe.

Back in stock at Guitar Center. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Elektron/Digitakt-8-Voice-Digital-Drum-Computer-and-Sampler.gc

Iā€™ve been trying to buy the Digitakt but it is ā€œout of stockā€ everywhere I looked in Europe (Elektron site, Thomann, Gear4music, etc.), and it seems it will be to be only available in late August. Is is available anywhere now?

1 Like

Dawsonā€™s has one in stock! For Ā£600 as well

Sweetwater

Just Pre-ordering mine via Bop-DJ on 0% finance. Told itā€™ll ship mid August.

Maybe mk2 incoming? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think of selling mine. Busy at the moment and I can live without till I buy Rytm mk2.
I live in holland (Nijmegen)

It will be at least 3-4 months before you can get your hands on one of those.

https://scontent.fbru2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19875124_10213732075244389_5589819438164171034_n.jpg?oh=db17f67fcd8263bf4602dac9d93bb0ff&oe=59C67D60

:laughing:

2 Likes

True, but with 2 small kids and a new jobā€¦ enough to doā€¦

Dawson is UK only (they ask to call them for overseas shipping). Streetwater is US. Looking for a EU store. Seems that Iā€™ll have to wait until late August. :frowning:

anyone know if any canadian stores have digitakt stock currently? iā€™ve checked long & mcquaid and moog audio and both have indicated no stock since the release date.

barring that, whatā€™s the best US store to order from in terms of shipping times/costs and minimal import taxes? i havenā€™t had to order from the states before, so iā€™d love some opinions.

Hi folks,

Iā€™m looking for stockists of a Digitakt either in or shippable to the UK.

Iā€™m home visiting for the summer and fly back to China on 9th August, hoping to take a little black box back with me. Everywhere I look they are on pre-order, and my timeframe wonā€™t really allow for that.

Any pointers appreciated.

Edit: just saw the above post about Dawsons, but it looks like theyā€™re out of stock now, no surprise.

Try Tom Lee Music. They had some stock about a week ago (in store only)

1 Like

I got mine from Vintage King audio. Not sure how their import costs etc are, but they are great to work with. They let me put a deposit down on one they had in stock until I had the money together.

thanks for the suggestions, iā€™ll check out all of those places. :slight_smile:

1 Like

not sure if they will ship to canada or not as none of them currently have stock. iā€™m likely going to just end up ordering from a local shop.

placed a refundable deposit at a local shop today, weā€™ll see how that pans out. i was told 3-4 weeks, while guitar centerā€™s site shows availability 07/28. see what happens i guess, just donā€™t feel like waiting that long.

yup, itā€™ll totally be worth it