Digitakt out now!

Hi,

I got an answer on delivery from Elektron. It’s out of stock in their own webshop but they say they are continuously sending digitaks to shops but have no idea on the stock situation.

Not 1 single shop Europe has one in stock as far as I know. The only shop saying they can deliver 1st of july is Musicstore.com. All the other shop have no delivery indication or 11 weeks from now.

Anybody any idea what’s up? Not in a big hurry, but I ordered one which should have been delivered in week 23 but suddenly got pushed back 12 (!!) weeks…

Who knows where to order atm?

Cheers.

http://www.westenddj.co.uk/elektron-digitakt

1 in stock , though the price is high,theyd probably price match

theyre in the uk.

still waiting on moog audio here in canada to receive another batch.

looks like rubadub have some in stock

Rub a dub often have items in stock when their website shows them to be out of stock.

UK Delivery for Monday quoted to me at Dawsons

Guitarguitar are in stock right now. I ordered one with them on Saturday as they told me on chat that they were expecting a batch this week and they’ve just emailed to tell me it’s in and I’ll get it tomorrow! They’re showing 10+ in stock £600!

Can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

1 less at Guitarguitar, Thank you for the tip! This is my first elektron product so very excited.

:smiley:

It’s also in stock at musicstore.de. Just ordered mine :smiley:

You’re welcome. Have you received it yet? I’m having great fun with mine, it’s my first Elektron too. I made this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIN3XcNxcwo

Digitakt is reviewed in future music

9.1 I think , will read it tonight.
If it doesn’t acknowledge any of its issues then it’s basically an advert.
I like it a lot but give it 8 right now .would still buy it.

There’s also a how to type article on it .

Anyone have any idea when we’ll see these in stock again? Been waiting on a pre-order for a bit…

1 Like

When did you preordered*

wow nice one! really like the atmospheric sound in the background with the bass. did you midi sequence anything in this pattern? (because 13 is lit from time to time)
Mine got in yesterday while i was working but got the day of now so i can spend some time with it.

Thanks. No, there’s no MIDI sequenced but it’s possible I set up a trig on track 13 in error during my learning phase :smiley: it doesn’t do anything. I’ll have to check later what it is.

Have fun today!

Where are you living?? Some are spotting hère and hère…

I’m in Los Angeles. Ordered from a local retailer a little over 3 weeks ago…

maybe digitakt mk2 is on the way

3 Likes

Oh, ok, you are set for the 2nd batch. You will get a shipping confirmation in a week or two. 2nd batches should arrive around July 9th but who knows it could delay. So just hang on a little more.

Reasons most got their Digitakts was because we ordered way back in March. By the time you ordered, the first batch was already exhausted.

1 Like