Digitakt out now!

50 posts were split to a new topic: Was it released too soon ? [compilation topic]

i vaguely recall Cenk saying something about his FUNC button being replaced during SB17 maybe yours is a remembrance of those FUNKY buttons…?

Where/when did you order it btw?

Exactly. They can (and hopefully will) fix the machines, but a period of poor communication cannot be undone.

I don’t think it’s too late to regain trust / interest, but yeah some openness please

2 Likes

Any idea on how we can check how much free space we have on the DT?

2 Likes

If you can’t handle the pressure then don’t announce it so soon…

1 Like

It’s 2048 sounds on the +drive. No limit on raw samples.

3 Likes

The one thing I’d like to say is that there was some type of pace at which Elektron would leak tidbits of information before the release of the manual, and it was all on that one thread in this forum. I thought the expectation for people to find out important details about the DT’s functionality by doing searches of Elektron employee’s responses on that thread was not ideal.

1 Like

LOL I think I’m destined for the DT.
I cancelled my preorder few days ago and was just notified that it was shipped haha.
System messed up.
Oh well, I guess I have no choice but to at least give it a shot at this point.
Maybe the :3lektron: Gods decided this is the way to be
:ecstatic:

Anyone else having heavy ghosting in their display? DT was fine initially, however after an hour or so of use (new out of the box) ghosting very apparent… A bit disappointing.

I’m just sampling and making beats on my Digitakt and did not encounter problems yet. And not saying there isn’t a problem, I just have not encountered them. This box is a real treat, makes me feel like the 5th member of Pink Floyd.

1 Like

Anyone else here getting screwed over by BAX.nl??

Just had to cancel my pre-order, they left me no choice. I ordered in March and was told week 20, 21 then 23 and now they posponed it to a whopping week 36!! that’s September!!

Where can i order a Digitakt and not have to wait another 3 months??

elektron.se ?

1 Like

Out of Stock there too…

musicstore.de available on 16.06.

1 Like

Sorry. Wasn’t aware.

1 Like

How do you like it compared to the other samplers you’ve used? Think you’ll bond with it? Interested to hear a hip hop head’s perspective on it.

Syd Barrett?
:drunk:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitakt Manufacturing Defect - Anyone else get this?