If they’ll add polyphony to the DT then I can die happy for shure. :rofl:

1 Like

im boutta sell my polyend tracker

1 Like

Something about LFOs

Thank you Elektron :heart:

Whoa.

1 Like

It will happen :slight_smile: they kinda lowkey confirmed it with the answer.

1 Like

WERP mode is really nice for stutter effects.

4 Likes

I think most of us would lol don’t give them any ideas

1 Like

I can finally sequence other gear sample left and right separately in even lenghts , and use 2 tracks to trigger both loops panned left and right and keep them synchronized even if tempo is changed. Yes!

1 Like

Watching @DaveMech video. What’s the point of repitch vs. just tuning the loop down until it’s at the right speed/length?

Why every sampler, groove box, looper, or DAW doesn’t have this will always confound me. Ableton Live should have this but they don’t. It’s ridiculous. MPC’s have had this feature since the beginning. So irritating. I might be looking at getting another Digitakt at this point.

2 Likes

it automatically sets it for the current BPM, and tracks it as you change bpm.

2 Likes

For every person that says they want kits on the square boxes there’s someone saying they hate it on the larger boxes.

10 Likes

One of the sacrifices to the machine gods unfortunately. As with the pattern menu with the song mode update. It’s not the end of the world but it is a bit of new muscle memory ti develop.

1 Like

over bridge working with the update?

I’m very glad that my feature-request from so long ago is realised now too!!!

3 Likes

I’m an OT user and I’m pretty happy about this!

There are still many things the OT does that I can’t do on the DT. Like for example, I heavily use recording trigs and rely on the openness/modularity of the recording buffers. I’m happy the DT can now sample perfect loops (which I could only do on the OT before), but there are still many unique tricks the OT has up its sleeve :wink:

2 Likes

feel like bc they’ve still not brought the second lfo or raw machine to AR before bringing yet another nutso DT update is likely a sign that they’ve moved off the analogs + there’ll not be more going forward. just my feelings tho.

3 Likes

It has one plus. I kept forgetting Knob D is for selecting samples even if you got to the menu with the shortcut, and mistakenly used the data knob 50% of the time. This way there’s no more ambiguity.

Thanks for confirming! It was probably a silly question; of course this would have been tested

I just realized one of the machines is the original Digitakt functionality. Sounds like old projects would simply get that machine assignment.