Digitakt OS 1.50

@Roger @Synthtastic

…eeeeeeasy, goys and birls, eeeeasy…it’s just a variation of the most common ot meme in here…
so, no worries, sure “they/we” will still be happy…especially since this new update might be the final call for any next new ot batches to come and ot can finally become that classic, timeless device u can’t purchase brandnew anymore from any counter…

so stick tight to ur ot’s…from now on, their md/mnm days are on their way…

6 Likes

Wow Elektron! I am so happy!
Can’t wait!

So if 2 out of the 3 digis feature machines, can we expect machines on the digitone too? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve got a pdf for the 1.5 update for the dogitakt that I can sell you for $2- Wish style

3 Likes

Could someone, please, explain like I’m five the machines concept and what does it mean to have a “slice machine”? Is it the same as the slicing capability that other samples usually have?

Edit: OK, I’ve just watched Dave Mech’s video.

2 Likes

This is simply fantastic! Thank you very much all at Elektron!

1 Like

So maybe, just maybe, DT and ST now have gotten enough unique features for Elektron to update the models without fearing this will negatively impact sales of the digis?

1 Like

yeah, something like this. Somewhat similar to the global BPM feature, but specific to each pattern

5 Likes

watch the video

O.M.G!
More power to the digi trio, slicing and SRR look awesome :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m not looking (honest) but all second hand DTs on Reverb have gone :sweat_smile: At least in Europe.

5 Likes

Interesting idea! After all, it’s called Digi-Tone, not FM-Tone or PM-Tone :wink:

13 Likes

I watched @DaveMech’s overview and when he brought up the Create Linear Locks / Create Random Locks menu I let out an audible gasp.

Next they’re gonna make a damn crossfader pop out of this thing. Unreal.

7 Likes

Nice!!
Glad I’ve hung on to mine!!

Incredibly good. Just turned my Digitakt into an entirely new machine basically.

3 Likes

If they’ll add polyphony to the DT then I can die happy for shure. :rofl:

1 Like

im boutta sell my polyend tracker

1 Like

Something about LFOs

Thank you Elektron :heart: