Digitakt 1.07 first note randomly left out on midi start

Don’t be angry with me, but I won’t put any efforts into this matter because I sold mine…

Same issue here. Any news on this going to be solved in future firmware updates?

If you move your first trig one tick in the microtiming, you won’t lose it.
Budget fix, a touch inconvenient…but it werks.
Sounds on time, alleviates stress if yer performing live :slight_smile:

DT firmware 1.21 just released…

Bug fixes

The first trig in the pattern was sometimes not triggered when controlling the Elektron device with an external MIDI clock, and MIDI transport was started.

7 Likes

:clap:t6: :clap:t6: :clap:t6:

3 Likes

where was it released? I haven´t seen any announcement. Do you have a link?

edit: ok, i found it. But i received a newsletter a couple of days ago and didnt read anything about an update. strange.
edit: :sweat_smile: i assumed that the bigsur update doesnt imply an update in the digitakt OS. Wrong! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! I had no clue about this update. I have had some problems with notes not triggering when using ipad with AUM and DT, triggering the synths, it was especially annoying when it was long notes like a pad.

1 Like

Ooooo I know this is DT thread, but that missed trig that has been addressed…I don’t remember if the other boxes had this issue. Will it be addressed for them as well [should they need it]? Like the OT? Again, can’t remember if that was a thing.

Hi there, were you able to figure out a fix for this issue?

This was my solution. Digitakt is set as slave and had to set global Qunatize on DN up to 127.

I am still having this issue on OS 1.30, any other fixes out there? I’ve tried everything and its really frustrating.