Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

no difference … pattern mode is basically the page for selecting patterns.
You must have activated send / receive program change. :wink:

Yeah, it should… but something happens, the iPad doesn’t receive the changes made in Digitakt :frowning:

I have checked now that in the pattern page of Digitouch it receives pattern changes made on Digitakt, but not volume changes, delay/reverb parameters changes…

Someone who is using Digitouch with the same problem? Any idea what am i doing wrong?

Are the different banks different patterns? That sounds pretty tight, the DT can’t do that on its own.

very simple button grid :thup:

I'm sorry that we can't help you ... Have you tried to take a look here?

Finally I understood how to have the midi feedback on your device
You will have to go to MIDI CONFIG / PORT CONFIG and set your digitakt like this:

OUTPUT CH : TRK CH
ENCODER DEST : INT + EXT
TRIG DEST : INT + EXT
MUTE DEST : INT + EXT

:heat: fun!!! :heat:
it works even without a camera connection kit!!

2 Likes

I’ll check and report, thanks!

1 Like

Grande Riccardo, piacere ! :slight_smile: 2 Euro spesi benissimo.
Saluti da Vienna.

2 Likes

oh, sorry for the italian language. just wanted to say thnx - works like a charme.

3 Likes

Nice to hear this !! :thup:
greeting from Florence ^^
Ps: lovely setup man!!!

We are making progress :wink: t works partially. It doesn’t get the values automatically when I change a pattern. When I move a knob on the digitakt then Digitouch receive the value.
Should it receive all the values when you connect the digitakt, or is this normal?

yup…
when you open a new pattern the digitakt does not send all the values ​​to digitouch and therefore remains in default!!
the program works … not partially … but if it does not receive all the parameters of the newly opened pattern, obviously they will not be visible on your device !!!
I hope that after “Overbridge” it’s possible !!
:3lektron: “Recall all Digitouch settings when loading a DAW project”
cheers
:cb_r:

1 Like

Solved then, thank you!

1 Like

I would love a Digitone version! :smiley:

1 Like

like this??
tone
really soon!!!
:wink: :tunga:

4 Likes

Sweet, looking forward to it!

:elan: _ New Update Folks!!!

• Redesigned mixer page

• Added FLT.T + LFO.T buttons

• New send page

• New push page

• …. and more ​ :heart:

3 Likes

So I briefly went through the thread, but I’m pretty stupid. I have the camera kit for ipad. Where do I download this app?
Are there detailed instructions for idiots like me? I mean think of the dumbest person you know, then multiply that x 100. That’s me. I’m looking to have fader control for the DT

Thanks

ehehhe :joy: :rofl:

You need touchOSC

APP STORE
GOOGLE STORE

Digitouch it’s only the layout for digitakt (Τ Λ Κ Τ) or Digitone (Τ Ο Ν Ξ) >>> available soon

smile

1 Like

I got it to work, except the filter page. It only seems to affect track 1, which is my kick. I have track 2 selected, which is the snare on the DT hardware, but the filter again seems to only affect track 1. Any ideas?

edit: turned off filter type by mistake