Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

Happy Halloween folks!!!
I’ve send link & files in your mail … :clown_face:

• DigiTouch 1.2PM (ipad) _ Pattern mode page + Graphic changes (⌁ ≈ ↻ ) + Play /stop + pingpong delay buttons …
  • DigiTouch 1.1PMS (iphone) _ Pattern mode page + LFO Pro + Graphic changes (⌁ ≈ ↻ ) **** page +

1 Like

Thanks for the update, works fine with the iphone 6S plus :smiley:

1 Like

Ciao Ales!!!
Nice to hear that works fine!!! thanks …
but what model did you use?
(Ipad or iphone?) :heart:

I’ve an iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Air
Only try on the iPhone for now

1 Like

I wanted to say what OSC template you have used (1.1PMS??) … ^^ eheh
Air it’s compatible with ipad mini…of course!! (same resolution :wink:)

Hi,

I’ve just got my iPad pro 10.5", and I can report that digitouch works grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

No scaling problems, it’s full screen and looks the same as my old iPad mini. I guess touchosc does some kind of automatic scaling. So you don’t need to do a special version for the 10.5" iPads, not sure if the same applies for the 12.9" iPad pros.

Cheers

jason

1 Like

Hi Jason…thanks for everything!!!
I really appreciated your contribution and your active participation!! :thup:
Happy to know that the 10.5 is compatible with the mini …
on 12.9 I’m sure it’s not, because in the last OSC editor update
they added the pro as a different layout!!
I hope I can add it soon…
cheer
:cb_r:

1 Like

Hi @richardf ! Waiting for the dwnld link.
Meanwhile im testing the demo, trying to connect the ipad through a USB-MIDI Host with the standart ipad cable (lighting-usb A), and cant make it work.

I have the Camera connection kit, but i dont have a USB A - USB A cable, so, i was wondering if i get one of this cables, the setup should work? Did somebody try it? Thanks!

Hi mhek!!! thank you ^^
I send the link instantly at ***me.com (the same as the payment)… did not the mail arrive ??
for your question i don’t have a camera connection but some users they may be of help to you :wink:

let me know if the email has arrived …
ciao!

Hi, You do need to use the camera connection kit, it won’t work with a standard lighting cable.

Your best be is to first connect to your Digitakt without the USB midi host, using the cable that came with it (standard USB printer type cable) and the camera connection kit. This is how I have it setup.

I’m not sure about using a USB midi host. You need to check that it is compatible with an iPad or iPhone, as it will need to be class compliant and specifically designed to work with ios.

Cheers jason

2 Likes

bfen

• iPad (1.2PM) from 1.80 to € 1

• iPhone (1.1PM / 1.1PS) from 1.50 to € 0.99

• IPad + iPhone bundle from € 3 to € 2

• :black_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @MrP!
Yes, already tried it direct to the digi, and over wifi, works really nice,
but for my live setup would be ideal to conncect it trhough a midi-usb host.
Ill try and tell. Saludos!

Sweet App for some inspiration. I got it working fine with this super cheap usb midi cable eBay usb midi cable

1 Like

I’m surprised that it works … nice tip immi!!
thanks man I appreciated the comment :metal::sunglasses:
cheers

1 Like

Ciao elektronauts!! :boom::gift::candy::snowflake::deer::santa::deer::snowflake::candy::gift::boom:

dtl

The Holidays are coming and we want to give you a beautiful red Christmas version!** (look at the mail!) :mailbox_with_no_mail:

Well… we have redesigned the FX page (now you have full control!),
added some changes here and there ^^
discounted the THE BUNDLE (5 layout : 3iphone + 2ipad) = 2 euro until January 6th 2018!

:deer: That’s all!! :deer:

:heart:

1 Like

DigiTouch file received, @richardf, thank you! :wink:
Nice program, quite intuitive to use. Anyway, I’m having some problems. Perhaps is user error, please, let me know if I’m doing something wrong:

• I’m using Camera kit to connect to iPad 9.7 (2017), it works fine
  • Shouldn’t the program receive the current state of all parameters in Digitakt? For instance, all volumes are at 0 instead of being at the current volume each track has on Digitakt, and the same happens with . In Digitakt’s midi config I’m using output to Midi+USB (to be able to sequence other synths) but it’s the same if I set it to USB only. I’m on autochan, Param Output CC, Encoder dest Int+Ext… am I missing something?
  • The solo function seems not to work

Some advice?

Thanks for the program and your efforts! :wink:

1 Like

Hola!!! thanks to you plebeyo …
Unfortunately I don’t have a kit connection, but I can confirm that to get the returns you must have checked the midi input box (#cc_CH …send /receive)
maybe some users can help to you better than me!!
As regards the function “SOLO” elektron in the last update has disabled the relative CC (solo midi disappeared in the manual!!) :sob: please c’mon elektron!!!
I’m solving with a new update this week !!! I think to replace them with mpc style buttons to play …

cheers
R

Thank you for your answer, @richardf

What do you refer with this? In the Digitatk, I have activated all sync modes (Clock receive, clock send, prog ch receive and prog ch send) and when I go to MIDI>Port Config and there I have this values:

• Param Ouput: CC
  • Receive CC/NRPN. Check

Are these values what you mean? I don’t see any other option regarding #cc

Or are you talking about some option in TouchOSC or the template that I’m missing?

What a pity the solo function disabled in the last update. Hope elektron will change this in a future update or you could solve some other way.

Thanks!

With the camera connection kit it should work !!! :thinking:

What are different Banks of Pattern Mode? I’m not sure what DT function this represents.