Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

check the midi setting and make sure that auto channel is on ch14 (default) :wink:

Yeah I got the settings set per the last page of the manual. I had turned off filter type by mistake. I can’t believe it actually works without a major fight.

2 Likes

Ehy Folks!!

I updated the layout by adding the compressor and other improvements…
Have fun :heart:

*** due to a bug in SO 1.08
“Dry / Wet Mix” midi message
on the compressor does not work!

as

1 Like

I like it, I like all of it, but find the little icons as confusing as hell. I wish there was more text labels than icons. But overall, it’s a nice appl. Downloaded the latest and like it.

1 Like

Hi James …
unfortunately in the Phone version I’m forced to use symbols instead of labels …
they would be really too small to read them! So I opted for those hateful symbols that you’ll slowly learn to remember :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Instead I will see what I can do for the ipad version … and where possible I will apply your suggestion !!
thank you again!! Have a nice day

I’ve been considering buying an iPad for music production. I guess this makes the decision easier. iPad, here we go.

1 Like

happy shopping Alex!!! :thup:

Hello,
How to connect a Android tablet with osc to control DT and DN ? By USB midi

hello asterix ^^ (same age) …
yes obviously digitakt is a usb class compliant device!
you can also connect using OS X Core MIDI Network Sessions or any iOS compatible interface or MIDI controller
cheers :cb_r:

Hola Dudes ^^
To fight the boredom awaiting updates that solve at least the midi problems of my digi-machine’s, I did a little thing that I hope will interest you!!! :icecream::doughnut::cherries:

Here you will find bags, notebooks, phone cases, t-shirts, zippered cases …

• From 7/4 at 12:01 AM CDT to 7/19 at 5 PM CDT
    use this code: FREESHIP718 to get free shipping !!!
    *Order must be a minimum of $45 US, $80 intl. for free shipping to apply. Free shipping does not include intl. wall art orders.

bio :heart:

1 Like

Any updates for iOS 12? I’m about to purchase now, looking forward

1 Like

Ciao Kites!!
thanks you sincerely for your purchase!!!
No problem so far with IOS12 …
keep calm and enjoy your version !!
:cb_r::heart:

1 Like

Welcome! I just read that my iPad Pro 12.9” isn’t supported. :pensive:

Some rad designs in the shop! Nice one dude.
Will be picking up some goods soon.
Really like the IO alien guy. Reminds me of myself lol.

Did you do all the graphic design yourself?
Asking because I’ve been looking to get some work done.

1 Like

Actually, I just scaled up the Master/mixer page to fit the 12.9” iPad on the TouchOSC Editor and synced it back. It seems to work well so far. :smile:

Is it safe to do this to the rest of the pages or will there be MIDI/ TouchOSC errors?

1 Like

We have answered you privately Brian … :sunglasses: :thup:

Yesss sir!!!
Nice comment!! really rewarding!!
I’am a typographer and graphic designer ( I use mimaki printers) …

I have some graphics with “the alien” (actually it’s just a normal human like me-you-us)
if you interested contact me without problems ^^

:heart::cb_r:

1 Like

it would not seem … :lying_face:

It’s seems like a lot of hassle to program so probably not, but does it have the ability to keep track volumes when changing patterns?

you’re right … no
:disappointed_relieved:
you should touch each volumes knobs and setting output ch of your machine on TRK ch
(but it’s not very practical to do!)