Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Excellent

1 Like

Well done you @hausland. Our thousandst happy customer!!!
Forgive me if you’ve seen it…

7 Likes

Weirdly, I jacked in the sauce 6 weeks ago. Went a bit lockdown bingy and subsequently got the booze blues. Feeling better for it. Glad I survived the “Gypsy’s Gob”

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Even more weirdly, I’ve been drinking less since lockdown and i got this Sub but I’m enjoying a half or two on a fri and/or Saturday night.

I got utterly shit faced at a (socially distanced) garden party last weekend and the hangover must’ve lasted 3 days :joy:. Not going to kid myself with the classic hungover “I’m never drinking again” bullshit but definitely happier boozing less.

In many ways lockdown has been a blessing for me. More time with missus and kids, clearer head for music and things, much more chilled.

1 Like

In other lockdown related news my Mum has been sending me this growing collection of solar powered bits n bobs - I was sceptical at first (especially when the Demon Owl arrived) but it’s really brought some nice chill out vibes to the roof shed:

3 Likes

forgot to check the date and ended up reading through the thread linked in the second post. what a shit-show.

Nothing quite so British as going to France for the weekend :fr::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Scottish :white_check_mark:
British :x:

1 Like

And have Belgian beer?

2 Likes

And Caribbean Rhum

2 Likes

When in Dunkerque- difficult to decide where loyalties lie - Bienvenue chez les chti!

2 Likes

Blockquote
More the opposite. Wales and Scotland don’t like when Britain gets equated with England.

No, it’s certainly the other way around. Your pretty much saying Lidls get angry when people think it’s Waitrose.

1 Like

Sante!

1 Like

All this great Belgian beer and you go for Leffe. That s like the Behringer of Belgian beers :wink:

Ps: i m Belgian.

4 Likes

I thought that was Stella Artois…

There are many Belgian beers. Not all great :wink:

1 Like

What’s worse - it’s picon :rofl:

2 Likes

A fabulous invention for making cheap beer taste better.

I have had the pleasure of visiting the local Belgian beer shop for many years, where there are around 400 to choose from - Bush at ~16 per cent is pretty good, if a little sweet.

(I’m part Ch’ti by ancestry, so not quite Belgian).

2 Likes

2 Likes