Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

My wife is totally chti
I’m London
I have done carnaval many times :open_umbrella:

1 Like

Oh man, that I missed that thread… Not surprised though, it’s a subject that divides people. Nor am surprised its started by someone living in Sweden… most skitnödigaste country in the world… :rofl: :joy:

Me too, originally. I’ve not been up north in a long time, other than passing through on the Eurostar, though I have about a billion Ch’ti cousins.

I used to be his boss HAHAHAHA.
At Interplay. He surpassed us rather quickly. Went on to Metroid and beyond. Sick styles.

I loved his daily portraits. SO many styles. So good. Cool guy.

1 Like

Old modular unhappy face.
Case closed

I’m proper British, me.

How would you describe such a person?

Salt of the Earth, mate.

1 Like

I don’t understand the expression and you used the word « mate »: indeed you are english :wink:

I’m glad you extrapolated that and didn’t mistook me for a Welsh (although I do love them, really).

I would not know the difference TBH. I guess i have no grief against any passport whatsoever :wink:

Missed opportunity: calling this thread “Are Elektronauts ‘British’?”

Hello Nauts, tis I Open Mike tuning in from the next galaxy over wishing you all the best… Not much reception out here so that is all for now, carry on…
Haha

12 Likes

Thanks for checking in, you bloody Brit’

1 Like

Copy that, @Open_Mike, continue your galactic explorations in good health and report back when able with new and psychedelic discoveries.

3 Likes

I feel the entire galaxy is becoming increasingly British…anyone else observing this?

2 Likes
1 Like

@Open_Mike Splendid to pick up your signal!
Dog speed and positive vibes to put a glide in your stride… :pray::+1::heart:

2 Likes

What a prophetic post….

1 Like

I see the British empire implode.

1 Like