Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Let’s leave it be man. Having read through the whole thing an hour ago in one sitting I don’t think anyone covered themselves in glory and I include those most vocal on both sides of the debate.

There’s some sort of chat to be had on it all but let’s leave that to the mods too decide and let’s not allow it cause a rift between regulars. This is a cool place to frequent. I don’t want to see it ruined with heavy moderation and no non music chat!

3 Likes

I want Electron Hybrid Synth pew pew

I don’t take it personally. Yet I’m not quite sure that disagreeing with me is a reason for reporting me. That was, ironically, a perfect example of what I was talking about with respect to false liberal principles. I don’t know you, and I don’t know whether you would identify as a liberal or not, so that may well be inaccurate with respect to you.

I do identify as a liberal. I value peoples’ right to disagree with one another. I am not a fan of factually inaccurate content, but there were almost no facts in that thread to be disputed. A very close friend of mine is currently in the process of gender reassignment and we were having a conversation around this very topic only the other evening. Although we disagreed over a great deal, the one thing we agreed on is that as soon as a topic like this is raised there tends to be a huge rush of people who simply wish to position themselves in the ‘virtuous’ camp. They lose sight of how the world actually works and simply work to push their own agenda of being viewed as a great person with a pure and superior morality.

Now I obviously am not looking to start the debate up again, no one wants that - but I feel as you rushed to attack me when I had done nothing wrong I have some right of reply. And that is all I will say on the matter.

8 Likes

well ok, but that’s pretty much just your side of the story - a narrative which suits you, and which dismisses the original problem at hand.

That post above - I reckon it was a recap of how you felt about last nights thread and imho it’s an unfair representation.

I am liberal and above all believe in equality.
I don’t get a superior-morality-medal or any other kick for trying to point out things, actually it doesn’t feel great typing a post like this. Especially seeing how people respond. It’s more frustrating than anything… so yeah that’s all from me, not British anyway.

1 Like

Back on topic

7 Likes

I think it’s a tough call. MPC is definitely more feature rich, but will it be more inspiring?

1 Like

Ffs

1 Like

People: This thread will also have to close if it becomes a continuation of the toxic one which got out of hand. We’ll just have to let it lie … I’ve had a polite word regarding linking to that topic, can we now just step over it, bite our tongues … we all know what’ll happen if it starts up again

Besides, it’s off topic blah blah

As you were :thup: … something about the sales section becoming british >

7 Likes

If any Brits are looking for an MD or MM I’ll be putting them up in the sales section soon at Brexit-friendly prices.

3 Likes

God bless you, @avantronica!

“When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you”

ok, i should really NOT have started this thread … sorry guys :confused:

NO POLITICS please. i just wondered, really! Oh, and im from Germany … btw :relaxed:

3 Likes

Not being silly here but the OP does not mention sales section.
I took it to mean in every thread…

i dont mean to be racist… but… :joy::joy::joy:

I love this forum… :heart_eyes:

I here there’s great beer there! Can you confirm?

1 Like

I think Geert Wilders is partially to blame. LOL.
:slight_smile:

yeah, definitely. and great bratwursts too :slight_smile: but only the thuringian of course. if we have some germans here they would probably agree :wink: Or they would NOT agree and this could easily lead to a forum war on its own, trust me :smiley:

5 Likes

Great everything mate!
Just don’t get so shitfaced that you can’t rig up a modular in Schneidersladen! :joy:

1 Like

10 points for dropping Nietzsche (genius), -10 for not being particularly secular whilst quoting a philosopher with firm opinions on religion ; )

In all seriousness, philosophy may be safe to discuss elsewhere, but I’m not sure about the other stuff panning out well, a bit like the thread we shall not mention

3 Likes

'He who fights with monsters… :wink:

1 Like

will read this thread now! you are all talking about it - i wanna know what was so insane about it … :expressionless: