Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

I suppose that evens me out at 0. Business as usual, it seems. :smiley:

1 Like

“Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue.”

Am convinced my man Plato had an MD UW+

3 Likes

The + drive wasn’t out when Plato was around. He just had an MD MAYBE UW mk1 :smiley:

1 Like

“Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity” -Plato

Must have had an 808…

1 Like

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato
Oops… hoisted by my own petard, well, Plato’s, well me quoting Plato… you know who I mean folks. :grinning:

You can’t fool me @Chinchilla, that last quote was CLEARLY Eminem from the song “Forgot About Dre”

3 Likes

Half litre beer cans (with real German beer) cost 50 cents here in Switzerland.

1 Like

Can you send mail order if i Paypal gift you?

2 Likes

Opinions, lovely.

Coming from a true Yorkshirema… I mean Elektronaut. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, im through the Thread you linked @rotallytuined.

Good intentions gone bad … but not surprising to be honest :wink: I have something to say about that, but i wont, no! :slight_smile:

1 Like

better not
:elan: :elan:

3 Likes

Yeah I know, sorry…:zipper_mouth_face:
Just seemed irrelevant in light of everything.
This forum should be about twiddling knobs, not whether we are acting like knobs!

3 Likes

‘Did Elektronauts became “british” these days?!’

We Brits think you ought to brush up on your English grammar, punctuation and spelling, old chap!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

EDIT: just to clarify I’m laughing at my poor humour, not your English @umonox :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy:

Talking about things that matter most, after being very fond of German beer, then Belgium ones, I fell in love with IPA from Scotland (Brewdog !) then US, just to notice recently that artisanal IPA are pretty common in France nowadays, and the local brewery in St Etienne is pretty good !

Any Naut that comes to my place gets a degustation of all the sorts of local beer with an artisanal saucisson and a bed to recover.
:smiley:

This is the only adult way to really sort out what we think about THAT thread.

6 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

That’s great for people with wheat intolerance I’ve heard…

1 Like

Shame everything else in Switzerland costs a fortune!

Like Rehab😂