Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Lighten up…

2 Likes

Weirdly we get a killer deal on mpc tho? Akai giving us pity pricing :wink:

Now if only Akai still made Push

True… I wish I wanted an MPC!

2 Likes

Ban all British red coats on elektronauts.
The British empire is responsible for all the worlds problems. (Joking)

2 Likes

I prefer to think of myself as Scottish in all honesty…

And just caught up on that “other” thread. Jesus that was a grim read! I still have no idea wtf a cis male is haha.

5 Likes

That’s because the pound has been smoked since Brexit. Dealers pay more in pounds to import when replenishing inventory made abroad - this gets reflected in the prices here. That is the biggest contributor to higher costs and higher than inflation (which is still marginal in today’s low rate environment and stagnant global growth). zzz…

2 Likes

2 Likes

For what its worth, I’m an extremely good looking Greek guy - with dual UK/GR citizenship. :joy:

1 Like

Once they figured out space travel it was just a matter of time

2 Likes

That’s a bit sexist :joy:

3 Likes

L O L :scream::joy:

1 Like

Yes would be better if he was a she, but hey, it’s one for the ladies or the curious gentlemen

And they say Elektron never made a decent looper!

7 Likes

Neither did I until I read the thread. As far as I can make out it’s a male who identifies as a male, but it wasn’t a phrase I ever came across before. Maybe in more common usage in the US. Opposite of ‘trans’ seems to be about the size of it.

1 Like

don’t take it personally, but imo you’re painting the completely wrong picture.

There is an issue with inclusiveness/acceptance, otherwise this community would be more diverse than it is. Now, you might disagree with this, but then we don’t need to discuss further.

Way I see it, a person who is part of a underrepresented group and who came to the thread to speak about the issues was ridiculed away immediately.

Now, I dunno, it’s hard to come up with an actual real life example where you maybe would experience such a thing, because it literally doesn’t exist. So hypothetically, let’s say all the nice clubs and bars in your town would not let you and your mates and family in, or if they did, most the people would just look at you funny and tease and diss you and your mates and make you feel generally unwelcome - you would probably think of this as unfair and become frustrated.

All the other people in these bars would not have a problem with this at all since, hey, the drinks are good and we’re all just having fun, right? Problem? What problem?

Sadly, this is still where we’re at here.

And if Bob in the cool bar maybe sees the problem and says “yo maybe we should let em in and be friends” and his bro mate Joe slaps him left & right and says “Yo Bob, don’t be such a white knight pussay hahahaha”, well then what kind of person does that make Joe?

8 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think the MPC live looks better than the OT

7 Likes

Yeah where is OT2?
DT sux.
Why no midi out AR/A4/AK?

7 Likes