Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

65% off (€62 instead of €179) the new Erin mastering pulgin from Acustica

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/erin

they also have up to 80% on other plugins (ends 24th Jun)

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store

1 Like

looks like a good time to try one of these acustica plugins out. their interfaces look beautiful. Is their delay any good?

not sure as I’ve never tried them out although I’ve heard very good things!

Sounds amazing. I’ll definitely be picking this up. I’ve been wanting to try them since you recommended them, and Fender cleans are my favorite.

1 Like

You know Field Recordings is important to sound design and experiments. But, Field recordings cost in mics, time and travel… yeah :frowning:

Get 450+ GB Of Inspiring Royalty-Free Sounds From Around The World For $16

How Do I Get The Deal?

To benefit from the $16 deal, click the Buy Digital Discography button and apply the coupon code bedroomproducer in the pop-up window. Check out the screenshot below to see how it should look with the coupon code apply. The minimum price will be reduced to $15.96 (you can still enter any amount). Thanks, Tomislav for this inspiring deal.

5 Likes

I just got an email that Klevgrand will have a one day 50% off sale on Friday-Saturday. Not yet up on their website.

3 Likes

It’s a huge one to download ! sometimes zip are not named regarding the collection name so when you unzip you have to rename it (but it’s just a few like that) I think you need a whole day in aif to get everything and I have a great web connection. you should prefer MP3 to preview and start working with materials and download aif only what you use before to release your music.

Regarding my last post all Field Recordings are usually in huge quality and that’s why there’s 450gigs+ of content.

Don’t forget band camp gives you the ability to download not only aif,wav but also mp3
so you can sketch with bad quality and replace when you happy by downloading HQ

or you can download everything in AIF and Batch Process audio to diet the files in weight and in the usable audio quality you use.

thanks! did the survey and got the DSM V3 spectral comp/expander plug. what a beaut!
i doubt many have ever paid the ‘regular’ $299 price for it but at $18 (inc vat) it was a crazy steal. am finding that it does wonders for taming shrill, spiky, tinny mid/high end freqs (guitars, cymbals, tinny synths etc) that can blast your ears to a pulp. this thing can file all those spikes down nice n smooth without messing up the mix. demo it quick!

The Klevgrand sale is going now. I had Stark, which I quite like, so I grabbed DAW Cassette since I’m a huge fan of tape emulation and these kind of lo-fi plugins. I haven’t tried it on a mix yet, but discovered that it does fantastic saturation and sounds amazing on guitar. Love it.

What are people’s thoughts on Degrader? It looks interesting. I’ll probably try the demo tomorrow.

Edit: Degrader didn’t really do it for me. Good to save a few bucks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

but you are also paying monthly for subscription …

that’s the stand-alone vst price, no subscription. along with byome, it’s really a great bit of software.

2 Likes

Vouchers ya’lllllll
I got 3 transfer licenses waiting in my cart for the July voucher, since I’ve used up all the others.
And the trials are active through the beginning of July.

PA/Brainworx has turned into my video game.

3 Likes

But do you have the $25 off survey voucher?

1 Like

lol

Long gone

Done and used up.

As I said:

1 Like

Week-end sale at UVI

https://www.uvi.net/deals

1 Like

great price indeed …

1 Like

Look at Whoosh and. Meteor in the UVI sale. They’re both a lot of fun!

1 Like

Polyend Medusa Special black Edition still for 699€ at Thomann.

Might be worth mentioning the many $22 deals at jrr (some likely already mentioned above). A code should auto-apply which makes them $18. Many are their own samples (which I’ve not tried) but there are some nice plugins at good prices. Some are limited as they’ll go out of stock and not return.

https://www.jrrshop.com/daily-deals?arrow=1&dir=desc&limit=54&order=special_from_date&price=-&sale=1

1 Like

Yeah, so true. I insta open the emails from them hoping for deals I don’t have yet.

1 Like