Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

For me the first time I opened it it asked for my login to their website. After that it authorized - no mention of a credit card or anything to bypass.

Mine finally arrived today and after playing with it for an hour, I ordered another. I love this pedal!

2 Likes

Uff. I can’t wait to get mine. Waiting for shipment.

How does it sound? I am looking to replace my EHX MemoryMan XO with it. Thing sounds beautiful but not very feature rich.

hahaha, yeah I’ve been adoring it for over a year now. such a great pedal.

still contemplating a second one…

Arturia Drumbrute Impact for $199 on Woot

https://electronics.woot.com/offers/arturia-drumbrute-impact-analog-drum-machine

1 Like

$399 Sirins , one day only

7 Likes

Oh dip, I’ll have some of that.

1 Like

Must… resist…

1 Like

they actually only ship to the US at this time… :frowning:

this DOD Rubberneck talk… trying to make myself be content with my el capistan…

I wish no one had brought it up again! I impulsively picked one up to replace my Flashback delay. I’ve always wanted something that properly self-oscillated.

Looks like the deal is over, bummer, was just about to pull the trigger after a long bad day too.

1 Like

I had one in a cart for a while, but decided to refrain.

1 Like

wouldn’t surprise me if Guitar Center would still sell it to you for that price if you gave them a call.

3 Likes

Especially given how hungry Guitar Center/Muscian’s Friend is for business right now, as they just missed a debt payment (just announced today). At least the State of Kansas allowed them to reopen their one and only shipping warehouse, that would have killed them entirely if not. Sometimes a company takes a short term loss on profit to get a cash flow.

If people want to reply to this, maybe we start a “Music Equipment Business in a Pandemic”, or some better title of thread.

3 Likes

Let the gas flow through you…

4 Likes

It’s a reverb that doesn’t sound like your average reverb :slight_smile:

I just got it on the proposed deal (thanks!) and it is great for shimmer-y reverb sounds.

Only issue I’m having is that I can’t seem to monitor through it when I use it as insert (but as send effect no problem). Guess I’ll have to hit the manual :slight_smile:

Lots of soundtoys stuff on sale right now. If you get the rack free trial they send a coupon code to purchase it for $99. Sweet deal imo.

1 Like

Seriously thinking of buying the rack. I’ve been using the demo for a bit now. Do you know what plugs you don’t get in the rack that you do in the bundle? I’ll probably get the rack. I like the way it’s designed.