Deals -- Perennial List of Things on Sale - GAS Warning!

I don’t mind the orange… but the speckle-metallic finish is :nauseated_face:

Still, it sounds great and that’s all that matters - heh heh

70% of a bunch of output vsts, the older ones I guess. Never used them myself.

Audiothing summer sale still going for a couple more days. I love their stuff. So much character.

2 Likes

Pedantic I know; but 50% off each. 70% off the Essential Engines bundle. afaik they are all Kontakt instruments?

Bitwig for $259 USD:

Step 1. Download 8-track for free from Computer Music Magazine: Computer Music- Synthmaster - Data Capture

1. Buy upgrade from 8-track from Sweetwater for $259: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/BitwigStu4Up8--bitwig-studio-4-daw-software-upgrade-from-8-track
6 Likes

This store has MPC One for $699. Just about all other stores are selling for $799

4 Likes

Quite a good deal £109

Korg Volca NuBass

1 Like

Looks like Elektron is having a little summer sale on some boxes. I have seen on a couple US retailer sites that the DT and DN are $80 0ff, and I have seen the Black OT for $150 off.

9 Likes

Control Voltage is knocking $150 off new Octatracks through August 19…

3 Likes

EU GER
The picture is wrong, but a new DT plus an analog case for 629€ is a great deal I think

2 Likes

Gnaaarrrr to late :frowning:

Thanks for the heads up :v:

no idea if this Eventide H949 plug is any good, but it’s on sale for $50

1 Like

Demos sound great…

1 Like

Eventide stuff is all very solid, especially when you can get their products at a discount. I picked up Blackhole and Ultratap for like $40 each back in the spring.

Unrelated, TouchOSC is currently on sale for a “limited time” for US $10.80. I’m going to buy a license and try to find some use for an old Microsoft Surface 3 tablet that I’m not doing much of anything with these days.

1 Like

I’ve seen on various US retailer websites, that Moog is offering a free case with the purchase of a Matriarch or Grandmother. The cases are regularly $299 and $199, respectively. So it is a decent deal if you are in the market.

5 Likes

I assume you mean the plugin / algorithm right? not the pedals they recently released?

You are correct. However, if you know where I can pick up a working Blackhole pedal for $40 please let me know. :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

HARDWARE CONTROLLER

The Genki Ring and the Genki Ring with Eurorack interface are for sale 20% off for one more day. The Genki Ring is a three dimensional motion controller that you wear as a ring.

https://sale.genkiinstruments.com/summer-sale/?utm_source=synthopia&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=summer_sale_21&utm_content=display_banner

1 Like

Just bought this 2 hours ago I’m hooked on the sounds it makes

DRUM SYNTH 500

Cost me £10.96 loving it

4 Likes

I’ve got it and use it semi regularly. Sounds really good and frees up some racked hardware I’d been using for similar results.

1 Like