Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Bunch of patterns from my first month or so with the OT. Bit rough 'n ready and all over the place but there’s some nuggets in there which’ll end up being released at some point :slight_smile: edit: More importantly, it’s been exactly what I hoped it would be. A sort of self contained production environment which while (or because of being) limited has sprouted a lot of creativity on my end :smiley:

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Some nice tones from that new vacuum cleaner

1 Like

I wanted to recreate the super cozy bassline from Nine Inch Nails This isn’t the place, fucked up the piano part though.

Bassline is coming from the Studio Electronics SE-1X (just above the frame). Drums from Octatrack and piano coming in from Ableton (Addicted Keys).

4 Likes

sh101
sh01a
druqks
petiatil cx htdui

7 Likes

AR, little bit of Polivoks

10 Likes

More sh-101

9 Likes

Enjoying the tubutec mod?

0-Coasts

6 Likes

Yes, very much.

Love how the additional filter-lfo can drive it to formantic territories.
Of course, also the 32 saveable patterns - though I’m kind of annoyed how easy it is to forget which pattern (note) is active, need to solve that somehow.

1 Like

Buchla Easel V (Arturia)
SB DrumComputer- Fors Hue - SB Looperator
Fors Box

1 Like

Had a bit of un-creative work time from home (which happens to take place in the studio, conveniently enough) so I decided to test if I could come close to THAT lead sound in Yazoo’s Don’t go, using the Blue Marvins. So, just a quick test of that accompanied by the AKs for drums + arps and the Minitaur on bass (Kurzweil Rumour, AH and Behringer V-verb for fx along with the Ozone limiter after printing). Time didn’t allow for the brass swells to be as good as I hoped.

9 Likes

Do State Farm next

A4DnDb01

6 Likes

Something simple on the Polybrute

8 Likes

Yet another studio clear out. Lots up for sale. Prophet 5 back in the house. MengQi Wingie mk2 turned up too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Far too long for the Open Challenge #7 - Droning On thread, but that there Grendel DC-2e does pretty much what it should, especially with the help of a T-Resonator II and plenty of Space Echo, both in digital and software forms.

6 Likes

Nice, is the bit crushing coming from the Prophet?

think I ran the Prophet into a Chase Bliss MOOD or Blooper from memory…