Current sounds coming from your gear (Part 1)

Jamming with a single MD pattern with some internal sampling.

Edit: Another one (different patterns) with a bit more structure to it.

15 Likes

Doing sound design exercises on the Analog Four this morning. The dual filters make the A4 SUPER powerful for sound effects. This is ā€œcamping on an alien planet in a thunderstormā€

8 Likes

Wonderful. I havenā€™t used a Machinedrum, and Iā€™m unlikely to spend the money to get one. But I can hear the character of it in these clips, it sounds very cool

1 Like

5 Likes

Too long for the drone challenge.
Vermona retroverb as intro drone, Pittsburgh SV1 doing high harmonics. Quadraverb.

6 Likes

Itā€™s kinda weird. When I post here, it feels like Iā€™m done with the snippet and I have a hard time finishing them but thanks to @lesstalkmoredisco kind words, I did. Sometimes a little push goes a long way! Not what I usually do but whatever, I had some fun working on it!

4 Likes

Love it @blakewalt

1 Like

sidrax is back :brown_heart:
sidrax - coco - octatrack (used as a 3 channel looper) - syntrx (as an fx processor for the coco/sidrax)

10 Likes

Thanks to help from @garf, Iā€™m able to sequence my 0-Coasts from a single midi track. So, this was made as a quick test. 2x 0-Coasts, into Bitwig FX, then smashed into a limiter as per usualā€¦

8 Likes

Super 6, PERfourMER, Sirin, AR

3 Likes

Be sure to tag me when this changes to ā€œPulsar is back!ā€ Still, this stuff is excellent as always.

1 Like

Beautiful, like a darker ā€œEastwardā€ OST.

1 Like

Fors devices : Chiral/Pop/Ego/Roulette

9 Likes

Modular bloops, mostly hearing Make Noise DPO and Serge VCFQ

11 Likes

:slight_smile: Oh yeahā€¦

First I need to sell/swap the Syntrx though but itā€™s quite powerful as an fx processor as well. The other thing is that Iā€™m waiting for the Plumbutter. I want to see if itā€™ll work for me. I already know how I could use the Plumbutter and Pulsar together though. Iā€™d be really happy if I could swap the Syntrx for a small, simple digital synth like Digitone + Pulsar.

2 Likes

Love this. Really donā€™t want to hear it. That DPO sounds great.

I will not get into modular. I will not get into modular. I will not get into modularā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Much appreciate the listen! I donā€™t blame you for resisting the call of the modular but if you find yourself inching closer to the abyss Iā€™d be happy to offer any advice for getting started.

1 Like

Those two drum synths together would no doubt be a crazy aural experience. Each has a world of sound on their own, but they have so many similarities it feels like the pulsar is pbā€™s evil twin.

1 Like

Yes, I could actually make the Pulsar sound like a Plumbutter, even though it takes some time. But the organic texture that I could create with the Pulsar was quite special for me. It was kind of alive. I miss that more than its drum sounds. Plumbutter could enrich that texture and add some extra sonic variety. At least I hope soā€¦

Yes! Youā€™re already starting to miss it :wink:

1 Like