Computer Video Game Recommendations

I don’t often play video games only when something I really like comes along.
The last of us 2 was most recent.

1 Like

Nice one. Cheers for the tip, and the relatable Dark Souls reference point.
Will go with classic then.

1 Like

While Divinity OS2 is a bit hard at first, it gets easier in the end.

I always choose the second higher level in games, I like a bit of challenge, and with such setting I found it interesting. Had to redo some fights quite a few times though ^^

Also, it’s really fun to play with someone else!

1 Like

Divinity 2 has a bunch of neat things going on. I was burnt out by Act 2 though and could not continue. Baldur’s Gate 3 should be interesting to say the least!

Me too.

1 Like

Drop all other games and get Crusader Kings 3.

Last night I knocked up my sons new bride (bastard son to utilise). Invaded and controlled half of Scotland. The Pope has turned out to be gay. I tried to kill off my wife while she was on a woodland walk because I became soul mates with a rivals wife. The queen has found out and now England is beginning to hate me. Fun times.

7 Likes

On Android

Vampire Falls: Origins is a proper RPG that’s free and highly playable.

But I’ve been caning
DEADAHEAD 2 Warfare…
loads recently.
Really well done dumb zombie blocker game. The character choices are good with decent challenges later on.
(Often new levels seem impossibly hard initially but do get completed with 3 stars eventually).

1 Like

Love that write up.

2 Likes

It’s honestly worth checking out and spending some time with CK3. It can be so ridiculous but always feels authentic. It’s really a gigantic role play game. Doesn’t look like much but once it stinks it’s claws in, hours fly by.

It’s included in Gamepass too so you can play it for a pound for a month if you haven’t tried it before. Bargain.

2 Likes

I want to check out Death Stranding on PC, not for £55 though…

11 Likes

£29.99 on Voidu just not apparently

1 Like

Tangledeep.

It is for PC and Switch. It’s like an SNES JRPG dungeon crawler. Play it in hardcore mode with the expansions installed. Warning it’s addicting.

absolut fantastic game…

2 Likes

Yeah it is pretty epic, I had to buy it as soon as come out because I played the first one…
And I not even really into games these days…

1 Like

£11.99 on sale, one of the best games ever made…

4 Likes

Same here…but it blew me away

2 Likes

£350 for the CDless ps5, nov 14th.

3 Likes

Wow…they’re STILL making that. (Baldurs)
One of the first games I werked on. orig

3 Likes

The studio who makes Divinity 2 Original Sin is producing it this time around.

1 Like

As much as I’ll miss not having Demon Souls I think I’m going with a Series S. I’m just not a huge gamer these days so a (mostly) next gen with gamepass seems ideal. Tv I’ll be playing on is only 1080 too so no need for these big 4K powerhouses!

No demon souls though :cry:

2 Likes