Coming soon

Someone already said it , because that is the way they (Elektron corp.) operate now. This has tempo multipliers but can not sample, DT can sample but has no tempo multipliers. Simple as that. In return , it should raise their income.

We should just face the fact that 80% of Elektronauts are not the target market and breathe… your wallet will thank you until you buy an OP-Z.

6 Likes

It has both so let’s hope Digitakt gets the upgrade

2 Likes

One thing to bear in mind because it isn’t mentioned in video reviews:

The OP-Z is great, but as it stands at present lacking a little horsepower in the sounds department - very few parameters, very limited user space for samples compared to most modern gear (even the OP-1) and the synth engines are about on par with the Pocket Operators - it sounds very nice, but even compared to the OP-1 the synthesis is super pared down.

Of course for many people none of this matters, but I mention it because it is often not mentioned in video reviews etc. So if it is important to you then at least you know, personally I’m ok with it.

4 Likes

The new Ghostbusters -movie is great. I recommend it wholeheartedly. I try not to let any preconceptions/prejudices ruin my enjoyment of movie/music/gear-releases. Life is much more enjoyable that way.

4 Likes

The OPZ chat would be better off over here thanks … Teenage Engineering OP-Z

The question today is ,if it is comparable to Roland TR8-S
…That is the question…<<

2 Likes

If there is gonna be a keys version a stripped down A4 with elektrons sound quality and sequencer it will look much better than the volca or circuit. I be Intersted in that.

Doesnt TR-8s have an analog drum engine?

And it can load samples

1 Like

Savons-nous quelle est la longueur d’échantillonnage?

Do we know what the sampling length is ?

Mod : English thanks

Sorry but how do you steering Digitakt with it by midi ?

Does the Model Sample have an analog drum engine ?

That are going to be some fancy stickers for this white aberration.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Belle trouvaille! Toutes les spéculations sur le fait que cette image soit un faux semblaient un peu farfelues…<

The finish is not perfect because the machine has not been unveiled

Dan does not share your sentiment heh heh :slight_smile:

1 Like

and dongles for audio in

The trigs and sequencer are not mentioned …

Wrong higway for you!

image <

good to know

1 Like