Coming soon

good to know

1 Like

You forgot one feature that Elektron boxes (especially DT) sorely need: step preview/audition.

12 Likes

That is pretty cool ! Thank you… So it’s more than 6 tracks…
Hu Hu …
Ty !

Let’s get this one upvoted!!! @Ess you seeing this? … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone see this Reverb upload yet?

I don’t think that it looks ugly, and I really like that it has velocity sensitive pads and knob per function :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The more I watch, the uglier it looks :joy:

6 Likes

The design is SO very much Roland TR909 related…

It´s a nice package. Entry level for ppl. who started with a Volca Beats, but want more but not as complicated as an Octatrack or even Digitakt. Good move, Elektron!

And my wallet is very reliefed…:wink:

Now, i need to go…making a MicroTonic Sample Pack for Digitakt, Octratrack, Rytm, Model:Samples…:wink:

1 Like

:mage:

Maybe short better than Ot ,and more intuitive than DT !

Maybe this machine requires a little more taste spirit than work

:upside_down_face:

To me that would be a bit of a calamity, also given their track record of supporting their other boxes well into their product life cycles.

This is a segment / tiering play. Before I bought my first Elektron box I would have never considered paying the sort of money needed for an Elektron box…now I own three of them :slight_smile: but it was a used Digitakt that I got on the cheap which opened that door. At a 399-425€ price range, they are still just about at the upper end of a low(er) cost segment, so this ought to compete with the Volcas, Electribes etc of this world. And given the reputation that Elektron has in the market, they can afford to slap a premium price on such a product and still win over customers in that segment. Premium quality at (the upper echelon of) a low-end price point. I can see the business sense in terms of revenue, market share grab and brand propagation - if they start to neglect their higher tier products (digis in 2nd tier, full sized boxes in 1st tier) though, it could really harm their brand and reputation. That would be an own goal as it is precisely their reputation in the higher tiers that will probably enable them to take that premium in the lower segment and still sell numbers.

Very nice demo of your work !

:sunglasses:

I like this !

Da Same

For sure B’ody !
True sampler with true scale per track !!!
Just coo’l ,juicy and tasty
Hmm

People are comparing this to Volca sample-

This thing reigns supreme over the Volca sample. Here’s why:

Volca sample was limited to only 16 steps per pattern- this thing goes up to 64

Knobs are actually intended for a human person

Responsive feeling when entering sequences

I believe more parameters are offered?

I’m not sure what Volca offered via automation, it this has that

This thing sequences.

The market worth if this thing: for just double the price of a Volca Sample, you get exponentially more opportunity. Not just double the capability, SO MUCH MORE.

9 Likes

I think that the OT, AR and A4 mk1’s looks less good than the MS, but that’s subjective of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What does 0-120 mean in sampling terms.

Where trouble melts like lemon drops high above the chimney tops, thats where you’ll find me…
Somewhere over(bridge) the rainbow, Elektronauts fly
And the sonic dream that you dare to, Octatrack can realize… :monkey::sparkles::notes:

9 Likes

Yes!
It’s the Volca for human persons!!

1 Like