Coming soon

IMHO scenes and the crossfader are more than an appropriate alternative to “Control All”.

And the performances on the A4 are also more than an appropriate alternative to “Control All”.

9 Likes

Anybody know if it handles stereo samples?

Edit: just control f’d the manual. Mono it is. That’s a no go for me for now.

You want this thread to burn into flames, don’t you.

10 Likes

Those will be converted to mono. Output of the machine is still stereo tho (PAN).

1 Like

:japanese_ogre:Haha

Official thread is up - it’s probably best to head over there for Model:Samples chit chat

1 Like

Have we finally reached the forum’s software posts-per-thread limit? :wink:

2 Likes

reached a few other limits though :wink:

4 Likes

I assume we can continue to use this thread for wild speculation about products which have not been announced yet?

Like the Elektron car.

1 Like

There is a “Control All” using the single quick performance knob, if controlling all means 8 parameters. How many parameters does the Model:Sample control all affect?

An easy mistake to make! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0SEXZhd9i/

3 Likes

No control all on A4? Controlling 8 assignable parameters with a single knob is more than enough and far better than a “Control All”.

Static control all in any machine when utilized over and over in songs begin to sound stale and all the same when coming from the same machine.

Certain of an OLED screen

This thread

3 Likes

This thread
AdvancedSoupyAsianwaterbuffalo-poster
Bart'sComet
there-were-almost-a-couple-of-spinoffs-1495123029

6 Likes

Going back to the wild speculation: Could there be an Octatrack Mk3? Poeple have hinted in that direction and with the appearance of more DAWless production devices updating the old-ish effects and warping algorithms would make sense. As well as possibly adding tracks

edit: spelling

who else is scrolling through the thread just to read simons replies?

7 Likes

Now I understand why they don’t add the simple, powerful and easy to implement feature of the time multiplier per track on digitakt and other machines: they just handicap their previous machines so they can sell the new one. Argh! I’m sick of these marketing startegies.

8 Likes

I’m surprised the M:S got this feature

1 Like

Damn, i’d love to have a retrig in my DT too

4 Likes