Collider for the iPad

That would be amazing thank you. Brains behind the rytm machine are even more complicated that I thought… I will definitely ask them:)

Can’t seem to connect to colider anymore . My Rytm is the latest OS

Nothing has changed connection-wise in a long time, how are you attempting to connect? Wifi? Through an interface?

Direct connection via cck settings are correct I checked many times

Does “Network” show up under the CONNECT menu? The only thing that prevents the RYTM from acting as an interface is when Overbridge is enabled under Settings -> USB Config

Ensuring that is off, does your DAW detect the RYTM?

My Rytm is not connected to a daw

All the setting are the same has your setup guide. Strom works I’ve tested it

When I press connect network is not connected

Try another lead or turn iPad off/on

Very strange. Last thing to try is reboot iPad and delete / install Collider. Also, ensure this happens on a fresh project as well. After that we’ll have to dive deeper. I use the MIDIBUS library for Midi connection and that code hasn’t changed in over a year.

I’ve done both

Thanks for the help I’ll will try again later when at home

Did this

Just for sanity sake when you get home, repeat all the steps and double check your settings (I know you said you did already). If it still persists, we’ll move this to PM and I’ll help you out.

1 Like

I’ve rechecked countless times now

Collider even detects when I switch over bridge of and on

“Collider even detects when I switch over bridge of and on”

How? The only way for it to know OB is off is for the RYTM to appear as a USB device…aka it will show up under Connect, in both the Input and Output Ports.

When I do this it say something like this software is not compatible with this device

No the Rytm it does not show up in connect and it’s only connect to the iPad Air

WhooHOo! Got my new replacement iPad in the mail and I’ve just opened Collider.

Any chance you’re still going to implement an easier approach for the Rec PTN and SEND PTN menus?

It’s still a bit cumbersome to scroll that menu. Touching it and having it open to a grid of the patterns would be the bee’s knees.

Thank you!!!