Chase Bliss Generation Loss MKII

I just bumped into this new tease:

"
Big week for Cooper this week.
Real big.

That’s why he’s wearing a suit.

We’ll be announcing the big news about Cooper and his FX on Wednesday, and there’s a good chance you can guess what it is.
"

Lets hear the guesses :slight_smile: The most popular so far is some form of a new Gen Loss pedal, probably because the “you can guess what it is” part in the post. What do you think?

2 Likes

Got to be. Hope so! Will mess with all the dicks putting the original ones up for £1000 lol.

2 Likes

will be stereo and with all I/O on the top so that it can sit flush with all the rest of the cooper gear, or else snoooze

1 Like

Hopefully a direct to consumer gen loss with a wait list to avoid the scalping dic- i mean opportunistic resellers.

1 Like

Stereo Gen Loss please. In the Automatone box thing with motorized faders. Make this one real special.

3 Likes

Oh no. I haven’t recovered from the Habit yet.

3 Likes

I wounder if this one will be available from shops or if they’ve gone to direct sales already

Chase Bliss just dropped new photo on IG. It looks like Coopers head on the dual logo, which is good because he is the best boy.

Getting some very Gen Lossy vibes here, especially with the “Be Kind Please Rewind” sign.

5 Likes

With regards to a reissued Generation Loss pedal (Chase Bliss and Cooper FX’s collaborative and celebrated VHS simulator, Korte wrote: “we want to leave that what it was. Buts, we are definitely working on a new version with many new features and we are hopeful that will make the best Generation Loss pedal yet. You’ll have to be patient though, the release on that is probably six to eight months away.”

3 Likes

What a coincidence, here we are smack dab in the middle of 6-8 months past that article. It’s all coming together now.

2 Likes

Oh no. It has a looper in it. I’m f****d.

2 Likes

and you know this because…? :flushed:

1 Like

I’m reading a lot into the rewind choice of word :smirk:

1 Like

It follows.

But then again… sometimes you know things. :smiley:

2 Likes

Very true :slightly_smiling_face: but when I do, I never engage at all until embargo lifts. I can’t keep my mouth shut.

2 Likes

Of course! You are a good boy, like Cooper.

Loose lips sink relationships. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d kind of be surprised if they have a looper on it (if it’s a gen loss). All of the Habit marketing/story stuff had it as sort of a final part of a looper trio (mood, blooper, habit). The “be kind rewind” phrase is probably more directed at the warped VHS thing that the gen loss has going for it. I’d love to be surprised though and have it just be something new (but it’s probably a tweaked gen loss).

So true :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve noticed an uptick in gen losses for sale on reverb at lower prices than usual. I think they can smell something else coming along, and the value of their gen losses plummeting back to normal prices.

2 Likes

Serves them right. I’m a gen loss owner and if I ever sold it - which I never will - I’d sell it for what it retailed for. Anything else is a*****e behaviour.

5 Likes