BLKrbbt's Beat Corner

All things related to BLKrbbt.

18 Likes

BLKrbbtSUN

2 Likes

Hope you like this one @Oxenholme! Thanks for the convo that led to this!

Also @monquixote showed some interest!

ARCHIVE:

BBC #1 -
PWM Malevolent - Intense Sounds From a New Affordable Analogue Synth! from Andertons Synths, Keys and Tech

BBC #2 - Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams!

BBC #3 - Jethro Tull / Ian Anderson - Flute Solo Live 1978

BBC#4 - Kent - Då Som Nu För Alltid

1 Like

Thanks for setting this up, should be fun and varied :slight_smile:

1 Like

And chill! I hope you like the video… its got some great playing in it… probably not the best idea since Im gassing for it BAD… but I got a Prophet 6 and a Grandmother and Matriarch I don’t play enough… last thing I need is another monosynth!

Plus this is better to spam my tracks to… all in one spot, and I don’t have to make a bunch of different Mission Briefs. Everything can just go here, on one thread.

1 Like

I’ll probably have more fun using some of Jack’s quotes in this case. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes! I was thinking the same thing! I’m glad you’re into it!

“And that’s the Maltese Falcon….”

I think the Syntakt will sound real good with the synth.

I’m gonna try to get my SP404 synced to the transport controls with the Syntakt as master

I’ll start. I sprinkled some Jack in here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes! You gave me an idea. Maybe I’ll try pitching down LOW. Chopped and screwed.

Dont know if I can go the synthwave approach with that though.

I’m being lazy this morning too.

1 Like

I just used Jamuary to hit two birds with one stone :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Those poor birds.

Actually, I can’t wait till Jamuary is over. It’s messing up the flow. It’s like the music production version of the gym.

I just mean, I like the regular routine.

It’s actually nice to see new music.

probably won’t have much time due to travel for work but will do some moving forward. The Malevolent looks dope af but KMFDM uses Novation Bass Station II.

2 Likes

That’s what’s cool about this thread. It’s always up with no deadlines. You can drop in when ever you get the chance. Plus it never expires.

If I change the prompt, I’ll archive the video title underneath.

Is that what this is? I just saw them here in Chicago in Oct. Great show.

2 Likes

I just sampled the beginning jam. I guess we are gonna have to see how good is Jacks timing.

Yup that’s what Sasha K uses! I’d get one but I already have bass covered with my current synths and don’t see a need to add a Bass Station II or Makevolent right now. I’ll try them out next time at a synth shop to see if they would be worth getting in the future. Between the A4, Virus and Sub 37 the bass is covered.

KMFDM sucks

I got the Syntakt to sync up, but jacks playing is a little off grid at spots. I think I need to chop it up even more to get the synth hits on beat.

I’m going to work on it tonight. When I post it in the JAMuary thread (fuck those birds, I’m gonna kill a couple myself), I’ll quote your post in it… I think it will be fun for others to see the same subject being used for jams from multiple people!

1 Like