Blast Beats - FM Drum Sample Pack

Hey all, I spend perhaps way too many hours and hours and hours on my new sample pack, but of course I am obsessed.

If you do not know, the “Blast Beats” has the peculiarity that certain sounds influence each other. I’ve captured this for the full, glitchy experience and of course went not only into what one would expect, but also into the really mean and broken sound possibilities.

This pack is based on 1096 (!) samples prepared as 117 (!) sample chains:
Kicks (including bass sounds and noises), Snares, Toms, Hihats/Cymbals using the Drum voices as well as Claves, Rimshots, Bells, Cowbells and a collection of Squealy and Scratchy sounds using the Synth voices.

There are versions of the Chains for Rytm users (15 instead of 16 slices). Out of the 1096 samples, there’s also a selection of 357 one-shots. Included is the Digitakt file with the four patterns of the Demo above.

Introductory Price plus 10% off for Elektronauts with LKTRNTS via KO-FI :wink:

Via KO-FI:

Via GUMROAD:

Suitable for Gabber, Rhythmic Industrial, Glitch, Techno, Hard Techno, IDM, Rhythmic Noise, deranged Chiptunes, …

Enjoy :wink:

23 Likes

This looks absolutely wicked, thanks for making and sharing! Going to grab this later.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

siiiiiick!

1 Like

Some more thingies, a bit harder …

Digitakt into Analog Heat (Round Fuzz Mode)

Just one chain used, playing with the Filter on the Digitakt, same thing:

Harderer! On the Rytm, two chains and two samples from the pack plus Rytm kick and a subtle. No AH. [attention, much louder mp3]

2 Likes

These rip! In conjunction with your syntrax pack, wow. Loving it.

2 Likes

That rytm beat kicks hard

2 Likes