SW DEALS : Software on Sale

can’t find in the recent replies but if someone wants any Plugin Alliance stuff they have lots of stuff on sale plus a coupon holiday-50 that gets $50 of >100$, just got elisya alpha, museq and maag4 for $60

I like it, sounds great, especially the SOS mode.
30 bucks introductory price, later 100 bucks or for way cheaper on IOS.

1 Like

free M4L devices from Dillon Bastan:

9 Likes

2 Likes

fyi - for mac users… mac version requires rosetta on apple silicon. not running native. i had a chat w/the developer. nice guy but wasn’t in the loop on all (most) things going native

2 Likes

Comprehensive sample pack of “Blast Beats” YMF262 OPL synth, still at introductionary price and 10% off code for Elektronauts still active:

4 Likes

Any of you all know of or have some plugin alliance vouchers floating around? I’d like to grab Metric A/B, but not for $240…lol.

2 Likes

The average price for PA Plugins is 29$, never pay more than this.
I suggest to wait for an offer.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I asked if any vouchers were available. I always pay $29 but I dont see any vouchers listed in my account currently.

@auditorycanvas took care of me. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

Softtube is having a sale on their System 82 (101 plugin). 19 euro.

6 Likes

Yeah I want this too but the full price is a joke.

If you use Ableton, I’ve been building out a Max for Live version of the bits of Metric AB I actually want (basically the synced playback/multiple tracks/multiple cue points with quick toggle between input and reference and the spectrogram, I don’t know how to use the other meters lol) so let me know if you’d like to beta test it.

2 Likes

I appreciate that offer. I am pretty much on Bitwig full time now, so I won’t be spending much time in Ableton, unfortunately.

1 Like

Softube Model 82 - $19

3 Likes

Amazing, was waiting for a sale on this one, TY! :slight_smile:

FLASH SALE INSANITY only $49 bucks

1 Like

Good deal! Is there any reason to get this if I already have the TAL one? Sounds like probably not based on what I have read

I’ve owned both. I prefer the interface of the TAL. Personal preference. Sound-wise, little to distinguish the two, IMHO. Try the demo and see for yourself.

Yeah I just tried it and uninstalled. I also prefer the plainer interface of TAL. Also the sliders in the Softube feel a bit weird, like they don’t follow the mouse movement. Sounds good though!

A note of slight caution re: my experience with Beat Scholar: While I think the app itself is cool and unique results can be achieved, it’s a huge CPU hog (M1 Mac Mini with 16GB RAM) and regularly makes my Ableton sessions super laggy, unlike any other plugin I use. This would have to be down to poor optimization I’d guess since I use a lot of other plugins that don’t have these sorts of issues.

So now, if I use it, I get a result I like and bounce it immediately and pull the plug out of the session, which I think should be unnecessary.

This opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it:)

2 Likes