Twisted Electrons Blastbeats

For me, it’s very different. BlastBeats synths are more clean and imo are more versatile because of the 8 waveforms you can choose for each operator.
MegaFM sound is much dirtier, it sounds great too but I find it really complicated to get a wide range of sounds.

2 Likes

Agreed, its versatility combined with its multitimbrality give it a big edge over the MegaFM in my personal opinion

Oh, yeah, and its sequencer, of course!

1 Like

I’m not getting any signal out of out1. Everything is routed out to all 4 outputs and the mix output is playing. I’ve switched cables and all that.
Anyone else?

thx

press function (on the left side above the rec button), then on the bottom right:
phones and mix to change the volume for those (strength via upper row buttons, 0/synth4 being the loudest) to check if it works at all.
For route:

1 Like

cough

cough
@uNAQ

Yes yes yes!!! Thank you, I will purchase the pack for my polyend play.

1 Like

Thanks for replying.

Seems like the volume controls only the master output volume of the phones and mix outputs. There doesn’t seem to be a volume control for the individual outs.

Twisted Electrons are doing another production run, so sales are open on their website - I put my order in this morning :smiley:

3 Likes

It is - on your mixer :sweat_smile:

Yes I know. Still no output on out1.

Sry didn‘t realize there was another problem up thread :neutral_face:

No worries. This thread is a mixture of problem solving and cozy get together :slight_smile:

Noticed there’s another update on the website, I’m currently on my iPhone so not sure what the update consists of.

• Features -
    -Polyrhythms: Users can now independently adjust the length of a track without affecting others. To modify the length, hold down the ‘Function’ key while using the bottom buttons. Additionally, you can swiftly switch between tracks without exiting the length mode by holding the ‘Function’ key and pressing the top buttons.
    Important: Track 1 (BD) serves as the master track, controlling the timing of page transitions and the chaining of patterns.

-Octave Offset Range: The lower range has been extended. You can now access an additional octave below by holding the top button and pressing the ‘Kit/Patt’ button a second time.

• Fixes -
    -Resolved an issue where incorrect frequencies were being applied following multiple rapid bend tricks.
    -Resolved a bug causing the tool to report an incorrect FW version number.
1 Like

Oh cool, where can you get that?

On the website I see the last update dates back from January 4
(and I don’t think these features were included)

https://www.twistedelectrons.com/downloads-firmware

From here. Info is inside the zip

2 Likes

OK, Thanks. That’s the one I saw. So it’s not extremely new.

Hm really strange, I get no info, nor release notes in the zip

Weird. I don’t even have a blast beats yet. Have just been keeping up with it whenever people post things so I grabbed the file to have a look at the patch notes…

For clarity’s sake I got the text from the change log inside the ‘read-me’ file.