Black Friday 2017 Deals

So cool. First buy of the black friday, want some synth for dicitakt!!

Can someone recommend a good librarian/sample explorersorter or are you just using windows??

I buy all samples from mars for 39$! Insane!

1 Like

Ugh, I’ve looked at Samples from Mars stuff before and thought, nothing I need here, and now this thread has got me like, well, $39 for all the drum machine samples I’d ever need might be nice…

1 Like

[ software ]
Ask Video titles are 75% off for another two days.
Automatic Coupon.

2 Likes

more free time

5 Likes

this times a million, especially coming from a parent of two needy kiddos and a husband of an easily annoyed wifey.

ps i almost jumped on the mars samps but i have so many of my own samps that i struggle to use.

3 Likes

Went for the mars samples. Ableton and wav format. Nice

What’s the Ableton format like?

any sales on a4 mk2 in germany?

Loads them as racks and instruments as a project then you save which ever you like to load into other projects

1 Like

Interesting…

I’m kinda on the fence with this deal- I swore off spending any more BF money, and I prefer to create my own samples, but some of those samples could be quite useful…

3 Likes

I don’t really use samples but it’s good to have a selection and at that price for so many I doubt I’ll need to buy any again

2 Likes

I’ve just downloaded everything and it’s 84gb. That’s everything still zipped too.

In fact, still downloading - might be a few gb higher than that. I did download everything though!

Edit - 100gb! Jeez!

3 Likes

@J0n35y via Imgflip Meme Generator

12 Likes

Haha!

I don’t plan to unpack them all, just a couple. Would just prefer to have them saved down somewhere when it comes to downloads!

1 Like

@TrabanT are you sure it was mk2. just called them and they said the sale is for the mk1…

i only downloaded WAV files and live racks. guess i should have mentioned that haha

2 Likes

I bought the entire Paul Nice breakbeats, remixes, drum library, sound collection last year for 55 dollars

I see he’s doing the 50 a year subscription deal with access to the back catalog. This is a good deal for anyone that wants access to those battle records and his drum library records digitally in WAV format.

I’m still on drum library 1-5 and haven’t moved on from chopping those. His battle records breaks have cool atmospheric sounds where it’s easy to land a one shot and tweak the sample. This along with samples from mars and you’re done!

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Can imagine it comes in really handy sometimes. I’m fortunate in that I have a mate who’s a cracking drummer so I get him to programme or record some beats for me!

1 Like