Black Friday 2017 Deals

How insane is this ? Thinking I was committed to sample my own synths from now on…

It will just take ages to download this and listen carefully !!!
What have I just done ?!?

Thank you for the tip @finalform :tongue:

6 Likes

oh my god I need to stop checking this thread, ow my poor bank account

8 Likes

Did Elektronauts became “Coupon code and firestarter” these days?! :smiley:

Huh, I wonder if they’ve turned it off again. I put in the code and it’s not recognized. Best price I see for all is $254…

Hope not, email said the deal was good til dec 1

probably user error on my part somehow. I sent them an email to clarify.

Just tried again and it worked as stated. Didn’t do anything different as far as I can tell. If anyone else has any troubles, just try a few times.

2 Likes

Man I don’t even know why I bought those samples, but it was too good of a deal and I’ll sort something out! :joy:

2 Likes

they’re good samples Brent

3 Likes

What’s the combined size of the packs?

No idea at the moment - I’m downloading everything to store on a HDD and to finally get my samples and things more organised. Probably got a quarter of it all last night and that was 16gb so far. Hopefully complete everything this evening.

1 Like

it’s a bit over 40gb. i gave them a brief once-over and there are some really good ones.

1 Like

Yeah. I just grabbed it as well. Kind of overkill for me since I only use the Digitakt, but some of the packs look interesting and I like supporting people that make cool stuff like this.

3 Likes

This is crazy. I think I just fed my Digitakt for life.

2 Likes

Not sure we support anything by giving him 39 bucks :joy:
it’s more a gift i guess for us

6 Likes

Yes indeed.
I took the time to drop a message, this is just nuts.

I’ll make sure I cite them every time I have a Sample from Mars in my track.

4 Likes

Did you have to download them before friday, or when you want once paid?? Asking because i just have phone actually…

I think I just supercharged my MPC Live with all those samples…

1 Like

You receive an email with access to your download board with 5 download counter by file to download so don’t miss the DEAL

3 Likes

You get 5 downloads per file. Not sure whether availability is time limited, but it certainly won’t go away the next few days.

2 Likes