Black Corporation - ISE-NIN (Jupiter 8 replica)

Yeah, I guess, and maybe even less than that because I feel like I have enough synths so that even an imaginary updated Kijimi 2 wouldn’t be worth going for at the price. Somehow, I’m more interested by Kijimi’s modulation style than the way its sounds fit in with what I have. It is under-demoed, though.

1 Like

I read theres no DIY for the ISE-NIN. You can get voice cards with the SSI2140 filter for Kijimi now, if u have a DIY version. The prebuilt and prev DIYs use the 2144 which I quite liked tbqh, they arent planning selling a prebuilt with 2140s at this time as I understand it. The new prophet 5/10 uses the same 2140s.

Yeah just as @knobgoblin said

1 Like

According to Roman, the name is a reference to the russian poet Sergei Yesenin.

4 Likes

Wow! Did he say that on instagram or where? That’s quite a departure from his previous naming schemes.

He wrote it on facebook. He posted the link above as a reply to a question about the meaning of the name ISE-NIN.

2 Likes

Pre-orders opened, looks like there is a DIY version ISE-NIN – Black Corporation

1 Like

Wow not even any sound examples yet!

Thanks to @GovernorSilver, I came to my senses and pre-ordered.

2 Likes

I literally want to pre-order sooooo bad but I want to hear it first.

1 Like

Same here. I’m sure that’s when the preorders will flood.

I need my Matt Johnson keyboards review against his original. 3800US is a risky buy without demos

2 Likes

Whole heartedly agree. I’d also curious how their design differs from the original. They don’t do “clones” rather “replicas.” the UI for this one though, is unmistakable.

1 Like

First sounds

3 Likes

Just as I feared… it sounds amazing :(.

3 Likes

Stunning!

2 Likes

Arrrrrggg!!! I mean… Yeeesssss! …

I’m weak in the knees for that lush Roland sound!

Kit pre-ordered :crazy_face:

Sure beats paying $10,000+ for the 30 year old original.

3 Likes

It’s 29,000 now in reverb land. It got worse. So 3800US is sneezing into a tissue compared to that price.

1 Like

Did they tell you what your number is in the queue ?

Not yet, but I ordered the kit so it might be different.

1 Like

Still no sound demos
?