Black Corporation - ISE-NIN (Jupiter 8 replica)

would love to see a demo of it against the real Roland Juno models to see how close they nail the sound.

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s going to sound a lot better than the Junos.

1 Like

They have a few on their Instagram

1 Like

Thanks!

Checked it, sounds good, but not too impressiveā€¦ Atm Xerxes is my n1 from them soundwiseā€¦
Letā€™s wait for more proper demosā€¦

1 Like

I mostly like it for the panel layout and if the sound is in the ballpark, Iā€™m fine with it.

These days Iā€™m more about user interfaces that are playable like instruments. I definitely dont need it to be spot on. As long as it sounds good and itā€™s inviting to play, then I can make awesome stuff with it. Thatā€™s what matters in the end to me.

That said, more great sounding demos will motivate me to collect all of the parts and actually build it.

7 Likes

Almost ready to ship, maybe a month from now.

6 Likes

New Demo.

9 Likes

Another demo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdWj0M3ljZf/

2 Likes

I have strong lust for this synth, but would have to sell stuff I really like to acquire it.

2 Likes

Just received an email to pay the remaining balance for my pre-order!

They added the case to the partial kits for an additional $200, saves a lot of hassle not having to get the case made.

Also received the BOM. So now I can see what common parts I need to source and order to finish the build.

8 Likes

Good to hear mate, but I just bought a Waldorf m this week. I keep telling myself that the moment I buy another synth the ISE NIN will be released I love it but Iā€™m a Roland nerd too. Let us know how it goes

1 Like

Of course :wink:

Iā€™d also love to hear about the costs of the BOM. I read that the price savings for Kit + BOM are about 1000 $ ā€“ for a very complex build. Iā€™m interested to hear how thatā€™ll turn out for you.

1 Like

I have a lot of the passive components already.

Iā€™ll try to give a ballpark price (for people who donā€™t have components hoarded like me) once I start putting together my parts order.

2 Likes

New Video Up.

I really need to get on to building mine!

6 Likes

It sounds really nice.

2 Likes

The noise floor in that video is really bad, hope it is user error in the gain staging or an issue with a preproduction unit and not a problem with the synth itself

I think you can hear it in the microphone too, so it seems like a recording issue(hopefully).

Agreed

Black Corporation is exhibiting at Synthplex this week.

1 Like

Anyone have one?

Does anyone know when the next batch of these will become available?