Black Corporation - ISE-NIN (Jupiter 8 replica)

Um, omg omg omg omg.

19 Likes

Looks sweet. The design is on point!

3 Likes

It’s sure to be inexpensive.

8 Likes

$4500>$20,000 all day if it sounds right.

3 Likes

Lovely news!

I suspect that it will be around 3000 - 4000 as their other polys.

1 Like

Hurgh. Do want.

2 Likes

If it will be capable of same punch and have at least 90% of “that” Roland character (filter, osc mod, trippy lushness ) I’m in too : )

2 Likes
2 Likes

Looks great!

Start saving now guys!

2 Likes

The question is now which would you prefer? Deckards or this?

Money set. Where can I preorder ?

1 Like

If you’ve ever owned v collection, what would you go out to reach for ? I always always using the Jupiter V over any other instrument.

1 Like

Jupiter, hands down.

2 Likes

Black Corp killing it yet again.

3 Likes

I don’t own any soft synths except the ones included in Ableton live. I’ve heard the Deckards in person at my friends studio and I’ve played the Kijimi in Perfect Circuit. Maybe I need to tryout the V-collection.

Yeah, so this looks pretty, pretty cool. I’m trying to figure out from the photo up above if it does the 2 layer thing that the original does. Being honest, I’d prefer it without if it saved pennies. That said, and as iconic as the Jupiter 8 is, the only time I’ve every played an actual one (know the Arturia emulation well) I was really underwhelmed by it. There was a Jupiter 6 underneath it and it just sounded so much more up my street. Perhaps I just need to tell my kidneys to stand down… no need to sell them yet…

1 Like

Talk Talk’s It’s My Life album is one of my fave synth albums and Jupiter 8 was used for animal sounds and other cool synth parts.

So this one over the Deckard’s Dream for me.

Pending some demos of course.

4 Likes

this looks cool, but the early discount price on tal-j-8 has served me well so far. who’s the market for this?

1 Like

Never been mad into Jupiter 8, but never really had the chance to use one I guess.

BC does make a nice sounding synth, cant wait for some audio demos.

1 Like