Best Digitone Sound Packs?

I don’t even buy stuff like this, but I might get that. Some good stuff.

finalform

2 Likes

I really dig the cello and strings sound of the free sound pack by Floyd Steinberg

6 Likes

Surprised no one mentioned rtFM. Very good pack. Thinks it’s a DN kind of weekend.

1 Like

Any SOPHIE inspired packs out there people recommend?

2 Likes

Don’t think so. SOPHIE’s sound is pretty unique and made solely on Monomachine and various bit of software afaik.

1 Like

It’s possible

3 Likes

PM that user. See what they can offer. Maybe they will cook up a couple of patches :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like that one. good mix of everything and a lot of very organic stuff:

1 Like

There are a couple of Splice sound packs by Sophie. Ive got them loaded into my DT and there are some great sounds. :slight_smile:

cool, can anyone provide this for a lower price or for free?

I have her splice collection already. It’s p nice but everybody be using it :joy::joy: i try processing them to make em sound different. Umru sound cache packs are great too.

Why not supporting the creator?

6 Likes

rTFM+Jogging in da house

2 Likes

You should probably pay for it…

1 Like

Hey Man! Id defo be interested in more percussion. Its what Ive started using the DN for more and more. :slight_smile:

i totally agree. but is 29$ cool? I wouldn’t sell anything I create for so much…

It’s a very fair price for the amount of work that went into it, IMO.

4 Likes

It’s 256 patches.

Thats 0.11 per patch. I reckon each one probably took an hour, if not more.

So in order to make $11 per patch man has got to sell 100 packs. And that only to earn a crappy mcjob wage for the work.

Thats without any marketing, web hosting, overheads etc accounted for so probably more like $9…

Based on how many people are designing sound packs rn I reckon that selling 100 is a push.

So yeah. Even with some basic maths that dont even take into account the skill this kind of programming takes Id say you should probably stop moaning and if you like the content you should pay for it.

13 Likes

I’m currently sat at 29 patches into this pack :slight_smile:

Probably aiming for 54ish in total- feels about right for a drum pack? I love building percussion sounds on the Digitone, it’s a really lovely platform for it. I’m spending a lot of time making sure that they all respond to velocity in a satisfying way (i.e. not just volume changes) so I suspect that they might be a lot of fun to play with actual drum pads.

I’ll probably take samples from it as well for people who like the sounds but don’t have a DN, because FM drums are cool and everyone should get to enjoy them :slight_smile:

They’ll be free/pay-if-you-want as usual with my stuff, so keep an eye on my YouTube channel over the next few weeks.

10 Likes

Brilliant! Thats good news. Ill defo keep an eye open. :slight_smile: