Bandcamp Fridays

Out today is my latest EP of some ambient pieces that I’ve made over the last few months. Hope you enjoy. :pineapple:

1 Like

Two completely different sounds>>>both live takes>>>

Hello :wave:t2:

I’ve released my EP on bandcamp. Feel free to take a listen,

4 Likes

From the Bandcamp newsletter:

The next Bandcamp Friday will be on August 6th, and we’ll continue to hold those on the first Friday of the month for the rest of 2021.

Fucking legends :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

That’s fucking ace!

Bandcamp leaders for government!!!

1 Like

Today is Mr. Lawrence English’s 45th birthday. Get 45% on every of Room40 album with “45rotations” code!

1 Like

Splashed out for BC Friday:

2 Likes

Newest release!!! It’s pay what you want!!! Enjoy and Happy Friday

3 Likes

Some weirdo electro freakouts by yours truly.

2 Likes

Picked this interesting piece today

Hey there! :wink:
This is a new surreal release. Hope you like it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I continue the exploration and experimentation with model:cycles, dx and typhon. Distorted sounds, impossible ambients, dark atmospheres, repetitions, surreal patterns, humorous mixing and a lot of errors. From minimal to noise. Nothing is perfect. Live recordings at home. Just for fun. Machines play music.

1 Like

Bandcamp friday here again, I usually completely forget about it.
Here’s something I just put out,

And this thread for reviews…

Cheers!

6 Likes

Normally I’d take the piss out of this sort of showing off, but it really is very good, you all should be buying it.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s free music but support is welcome! It’s all relatively happy and upbeat melodic stuff. Lots of Analog Rytm and a variety of hardware synths I’ve had over the last 2 years.

1 Like

I’m glad there’s a thread for this. I’m not good at promoting my own stuff, so this makes it easier!

My latest album, made with the Digitakt, Digitone, Analog Four and Analog Heat. I also have a high discount on all my albums bundled together, for anyone interested. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It does sound good , like mouse on mars and colugo at times…
:+1:

2 Likes

For those of you who like beats, I just put out #2 of a short beat tape series I’ve been working on. Basically just a collection of this month’s good beats. If you like #2 I suggest you try out #1 as well.

Cheers! :pineapple:

2 Likes

This EP was made with my Analog Keys, Digitakt, Digitone, Analog Rytm, Cycles, Moog Grandmother, Mother 32 and Dreadbox Typhon. There was also some heavy lifting on the editing side with Ableton.

I hope you enjoy it. It is also available on all streaming services if that is your thing as well.

1 Like