Bandcamp Fridays

All due respect, I guess it depends on whether you think the inconvenience of spending a bit longer on the - to be fair, boring - process of checking out is worth the 15% fees bandcamp would be taking from the artist on any other day.

Also, why has your bank not cottoned on that you buy music on bandcamp? Surely that would be an easier fix, especially for an institution with so much money. I had my card blocked twice, no problems for at least half a year now tho

1 Like

Ha, youā€™d think so wouldnā€™t you!

Edit: to be fair I can see how 15-20 transactions all in different currencies in a short space of time would trip a fraud detection systemā€¦ especially as Iā€™ve had proper fraud issues in the past so maybe on ā€œhigh alertā€

1 Like

Hereā€™s a short album I self released a few months ago. Somewhere between hazy, mellow techno and downtempo:

1 Like

New EP on bandcamp, little simple tracks done with my band HoneyPoney. Vocals and synths. Hope you like.

1 Like

hereā€™s my new single ā€œcirculationā€ ā€¦ deep, wandering dub techno. hope you like it and thanks for checking it out.

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

1 Like

equinoxxxā€™s latest is a laid-back two track pirate percussion excursion from SeccioĢn De Ritmo

Just released this a couple weeks ago. Album is all Rytm and Digitone.

v.a. on a young french electro label / tribute to 101 club

and my own stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picks of the day:

A straight up shot of ACID

ancient eldritch dubtempo

star wars drum nā€™ squelchy, squelchy bass

Hypnotic m i n i m a l Techno

Yooooo!

Saw you wanted some tips for Future Garage. My 140bpm Cyber Grime release last year may spark your interestā€¦

:v:

It is one live take. Hereā€™s the video; https://youtu.be/Q77lthArRUI

Sold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, cheers!

1 Like

Dude, just got the email :upside_down_face:. Thanks so much for your support

1 Like

Used some in new mix tonight - with plaid , lorde vs industrial techno , janet Jackson vs joey Beltram , nu shooz , portishead ā€¦ thom yorke , random other tracks.

Will post link tomorrow.

Aww crap, Bandcamp wonā€™t let me load my shopping cart so I can do a checkout.

Some of yalls albums are in my cart.

EDIT: Finally the site relented and let me buyā€¦

This one is not by me but by my friendā€™s cat. Couldnā€™t say no to that. But on top of that "100% of proceeds will go to Lost Dog & Cat Rescue Foundation in Arlington VA "

Weird, for me all of a sudden Bandcamp stopped working last night while digging for music and constantly gives me the error message : 400 Bad Request - Request Header Or Cookie Too Large
Even here in the thread all the players are broken. But it seems to be a browser issue because I just tried it with Safari instead of Firefox and it works. Anyone else experiencing this?

just found thisā€¦ name your priceā€¦
67 tracks

todays purchases.
noga erez has a quite weird take on pop, worth checking out for some nice production.

LUZoSCURA by Sasha
Transmissions / Volume One by Various artists
Touched Presents Yimino by Yimino
Feel Good Friday (Free Downloads) by PFM
KIDS by Noga Erez
ā€™2011-2021 SWEDISH ELECTRO SCENEā€¦ by swedish electro scene
Gun Aid LP by Various Artists
Release by The OST
Per Manum by The OST
[AF030LP] Remixes by V/A

1 Like

Highly recommending Too Hands release. They call it ā€œdrum dronesā€.

1 Like

My latest album is out now as a full release instead of individual tracks. Electro / Future Garage type of thing.

2 Likes