Bandcamp Fridays

2 Likes

Itā€™s free music but support is welcome! Itā€™s all relatively happy and upbeat melodic stuff. Lots of Analog Rytm and a variety of hardware synths Iā€™ve had over the last 2 years.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a thread for this. Iā€™m not good at promoting my own stuff, so this makes it easier!

My latest album, made with the Digitakt, Digitone, Analog Four and Analog Heat. I also have a high discount on all my albums bundled together, for anyone interested. Thanks for checking it out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It does sound good , like mouse on mars and colugo at timesā€¦
:+1:

2 Likes

For those of you who like beats, I just put out #2 of a short beat tape series Iā€™ve been working on. Basically just a collection of this monthā€™s good beats. If you like #2 I suggest you try out #1 as well.

Cheers! :pineapple:

2 Likes

This EP was made with my Analog Keys, Digitakt, Digitone, Analog Rytm, Cycles, Moog Grandmother, Mother 32 and Dreadbox Typhon. There was also some heavy lifting on the editing side with Ableton.

I hope you enjoy it. It is also available on all streaming services if that is your thing as well.

1 Like

My latest addition with Lyra in relatively subtle form.
Less rough and ready than my ā€˜Worldsā€™ collection, but still all improvised and captured live and direct.

Also, one last call for anyone interested in the latest Urban Exploration album, for which I have a handful of yummy download codes left (just drop me a message).

Hereā€™s an extract from the blurb:
Terra Incognita sees the group pushing into uncharted musical territory. The same influences and techniques may be present from earlier releases - techno, folk horror, experimental field recording and radiophonics, exploring post-industrial landscapes, 80s science fiction films etc - but they are no longer separate pastimes vying for sonic attention. On this release they truly coalesce, along with formative memories of earlier electronic music, into something emotional, cinematic, immersive and greater than the sum of its parts.

OH. I didnā€™t even realise. I have a couple of freshies:

This one actually released on 13 Oct but available now on BC - itā€™s free anyway. Itā€™s made Monomachine and Waldorf XT - mostly - probably some MS20 in there too

and another one from my darker alt ambient project of my avatar name

itā€™s mostly modular and field recordings and quite brooding

1 Like

todays purchases so far ā€¦ modeselektor are ussually an instant buy and the others are nice,modern electro / Acid

2 Likes

For this friday, I bought various albums from Telefon Tel Aviv that were sitting in my whishlist for a while.

And also the Sound of Tokyo-To Future album from 2 Mello

And Coatseller albums also. It is the band/music name from the once upon a synth youtube channel. I really like his channel so why not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just bought a couple of albums that have been on my wishlist for a bit.

Special Requestā€™s DJ-Kicks. I havenā€™t bought a compilation/mix in forever but this one is pretty great:

Nala Sinephroā€™s Space 1.8, beautiful fusion of jazz and electronics:

1 Like

loving this apartment fox release. lush techno. a nice escape and really holds my attention. the other 2 were just released and iā€™m stoked to listen deeper. SDEM is always a gem.

I have a track (CNEIS - More or Less) on this compilation that came out today. Please enjoy (cassettes available too)!

2 Likes

Andā€¦ things got a bit out of hand and I am on a shopping spree on the INI Movement label https://inirecordings.bandcamp.com/ :tipping_hand_man:

Got those :
Baiskeli de Orchestre Les Mangelepa, Village Cuts, Shama

Zanzibar de Ngalah Oreyo

Heartā€™s Desire de Paa Kofi

Mchuzi Mix de Ngalah Oreyo

JU-LIA - Addicted de JU-LIA

In Between Shifts de LYMA

Our Dear Metropolis de Gallowstreet

Cream de Lokke, Pilar Vega

Evolove de Beau Zwart

There is the Awesome Tapes from Africa label looking at me alsoā€¦ Friday needs to end.

unnamed

1 Like

Iā€™ve already listened to Schwebungssummer, Haus EP 2, and Small Songs That My Samplers Sing, but Iā€™m excited to listen to Adventures In Imperfection and Terra Incognita (thanks @Dava for the download code) for the first time.

1 Like

Just picked up this bag of tasty live jam treats from a fellow aussie techno dude

Bandcamp Friday is here again! Iā€™ve released a new single, Fear. FEAR is about the fear of being real, about the fake selves we present throughout life and online, about the PAIN we hide inside because of the LIES telling us that no one cares. Let us FIGHT, let us be real, let us share and care and love and heal our human heartsā€¦

3 Likes

3 Likes