Autechre MD+MnM sysex files! [+ MPC, Nord]

Today I tried again and it just magically worked like @torabi said it would! Stoked to start uncovering some Autechre sound design!

3 Likes

thanks, sounds great. Does the md sysex contain any user samples? or is was AE md just the non uw? cant remember

if uw and what about use of the ram machines?

cheers

Where’s the other half?

I could listen to G1 on MnM all night, it’s so simple but the hold LFO’s on the Ensembles tuning makes it epic!

Ha yeah that really threw me. I thought “how are the chords changing?!”… it all seems so tonal as well, some really amazing stuff going on there.

Soooo good Autechre MD masterclass hey Nauts you check the levels of some tracks… is micro and sound incredible Big Respect and looking to the Autechre Bitstream 3x files. Joking but I now this guys use it live mapping MNM and MD

1 Like

Worth remembering when we hear comments about how effects are unusable on some boxes.

It all comes down to ideas, and this isn’t a revelation.

14 Likes

Loaded into my MnM and MD. It works!
I am Autechre now.

15 Likes

We are all Autechre.

15 Likes

Whoa. Been keeping my head down lately so thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

It just wanted to know you were committed. The MNM isn’t some hussy you can drop your files in for a wild night of knob twiddling. You have to earn it!

1 Like

AE and bleep commences sysex trend

Anyone have the knife sysex files :crazy_face:,

The gf was a bit bemused when I said, sleepily…Ae say sex files, fucking hell and… I’d love to get my hands on those knife, say sex,s”

Wtf is a say sex and a knife! What’s AE! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

lol

SOPHIE next, omg pls

7 Likes

These are really fun to mess around with.

On the old forum I used to love downloading the patches that were attached to some shared tips. Much easier than video for me.

Someone should do the tips collection in a sysex file.

HECTOR sysex please elektron

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe.”

Monomachine blade runner patches
Time to dieeeeee

5 Likes

couple of Song/arrangements from the machinedrum.
152 BPM, downloads enabled.
for any potential MNM users who don’t own the MD, first track has arrangement info written out in the description just incase that’s of any use to anyone (one bar in particular changes BPM from 152 to 154??? only guess would be to deliberate have the gear fall out of sync but also would’ve assumed the MD was a master clock. honestly who knows :slight_smile: ).

5 Likes

It seems MD MIDI OUT goes into MM MIDI IN, bit I might be wrong…
Some hidden MIDI interaction between the two silver boxes ?

Theres a bunch of muted midi tracks on the mono. Looks like mono goes into md c/d in. And mono midi to md. Mono as master.

1 Like

MnM C/D > MD A/B apparently.

2 Likes