AR Bugs thread

I’m still getting lots of freezes when trying to access the sound manager.

:zonked:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or expected behavior, but…

Changing the time signature of the metronome does not change the way the sequencer advances the bar count. There are always four beats per bar regardless of the time signature setting of the metronome.

I sometimes get a “trigger on release”, where tapping a pad (or the respective [Trig] button for the track) will trigger the track voice, but it will trigger again upon release. Only a reboot will resolve it. 1.01b didn’t fix it.

I think I found one, press retrig on a pad and then quickly switch and mute that pad … the retrig goes to infinity and then somehow the machine is in a weird state.

i’m getting a weird bug / phenomenon when using LFO’s.

I have a random LFO affecting Hold Time on a snare during one pattern, but changing to another pattern that uses the same kit does nothing. I’ve tried reloading the kid. There are no parameter locks which could get in the way.

How come an LFO can affect a sound on one pattern and not another? LFO’s are kit specific, not pattern specific, right?

There is something strange with the CY and CB, i.e. when I place a trig on 4 and 5 for the CY, and trig on 13 for the CB, the CB gets muted somewhat.

Can someone verify this? If so, I will raise a ticket.

I’ve just updated to 1.01 and thought that might fix the bug I’m having, but no.

If I adjust the compressor threshhold at all from its original default position, adjusting more or less will only go “more” no matter what way I’m turning the knob until the threshold is all the way. Then the mix knob will basically not do much. There is no 100percent dry any longer once I adjust any parameter in the compressor.

Its really annoying as I have to reload the project to get it to go back to default, otherwise its a slammed and pumping compressor no matter what is adjusted.

I think I can confirm this. I had the CB muted last night and when I was muting/unmuting CY I could hear the cowbell still playing in the audio signal indefinitely. Something is definitely wrong there.

just spotted something else weird… i’ve had HT 8 trigger the synthesis as well as the sample even though the synth is turned off and it’s using the sample only. different patterns that use the same kit turn the synth part back on and i have to go in and turn it off again. shouldn’t this behavior be saved along with the kit?

They working on sample transfer/handling aswell as the RETRIG recording in Live Recording mode. (Maybe next OS update…)

The maximum size of a sample is at the moment 2MB, which will be increased. The total amount of memory for samples in the +Drive is 1GB. (but i hope a gauge/meter)

If it can gives some light for someone.

I think I can confirm this. I had the CB muted last night and when I was muting/unmuting CY I could hear the cowbell still playing in the audio signal indefinitely. Something is definitely wrong there.[/quote]
Cheers, I’ve reported this to HQ and they are looking into it.

1 Like

I’ve just updated to 1.01 and thought that might fix the bug I’m having, but no.

If I adjust the compressor threshhold at all from its original default position, adjusting more or less will only go “more” no matter what way I’m turning the knob until the threshold is all the way. Then the mix knob will basically not do much. There is no 100percent dry any longer once I adjust any parameter in the compressor.

Its really annoying as I have to reload the project to get it to go back to default, otherwise its a slammed and pumping compressor no matter what is adjusted.

same here

this only happens when setting locks for a performance, it doesn’t happen in scene mode … all parameters show having a range of 256 values and the UI doesn’t show the values correctly so one can’t really tell what’s the locked value of a specific parameter in a performance

I believe this is by design. The Scene modes set parameters to absolute values. The perfornace mode sets parameter offsets. So these are the parameter values added/subtracted on top of ActiveScene + Parameter locks + LFO offsets etc when the performance pad is pressed to its max

i’m with you on the by design side of it and that’s fine, but as an end user, i would rather know what’s the end value of a specific parameter when i fully press the pad rather than knowing whether i’m going to add/subtract a certain amount …
user-wise it doesn’t make much sense to me because i don’t know what value i’m dialing in … will it be a LP1 filter? a BS type of filter? what’s the cutoff value on fully pressed … but this is just me though…

It has to be a relative value because it might be added/subtracted from a p-locked value.

I can’t change sounds on any tracks / pads other than the bottom 4? Has anyone else experienced this issue. After selecting function then pressing sound it just gives me the phrase “no bank matches” or “no +Drive matches.”

Please help.

^ that sounds like you’re trying to load Kik or Snare engines on Tracks 5-12???

Locking Filter type in Scenes shows the various shapes when turning the encoder. In Perf it shows +/-128, don’t know what that’s all about?!!

Is there a way to change what engines I am loading that I am missing. It is not showing kit names either when I go to load a new kit…