Aphex Twin uploads fresh tracks to SoundCloud

28 Likes

:goat:

2 Likes

Something I had just realized is that the number in “user18081971” is actually Aphex Twin’s birthday, August 8 1971. Drop the first 1. More interesting that he is born on 808 day as well.

13 Likes

the user 1 of an 808 in 1971! He was a baby beta tester for 9 years :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Closed while we clean up the thread from all the off topic back and forth

Thread cleaned. Keep this on topic.

And keep the quack covid hoax “world scam” garbage in the covid thread please.
Or, just like… reconsider posting any of it at all since thousands of people are literally dying,ffs. Have some respect.

20 Likes

His dad passed. My heart goes out to him. Losing a parent can really take a toll. Hope he has plenty of memories to reflect back on.

4 Likes

Dude, bit unfair.
My post was bringing it right back on topic.
So I’ll post it again, without the bit saying to bring it back on topic :upside_down_face:

nice to have some more Afx to get stuck into.
Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: having listened, some of these are tracks he played out live at printworks. Really nice to have some of these to listen back to.

That qu 1 with the picture of his dad is a bit of a heart wrencher!

2 Likes

808 day !! Well hows about that?
That’ll get my conspiracy head going :alien:
(Conspiracies often seem a comment on psychological synchronicities - sorry, trying 2 stay on T).
I just realised same time as you about bday- but 808 day! Boom :boom:
I love Ageispolis for its boom :heart:

1 Like

Love that , thanks @Unifono for the alert.
Nicely mellow.
Do you think that’s an ms20 on the synth bass for Tha2?

Makes me wanna turn my Octatrack into a 606 :control_knobs:

I had an sh101 or atlantis is mind but what do I know :upside_down_face: he has so much stuff

Yes, please. I lost two relatives and a neighbor to covid-19 already.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I can’t even imagine the loss. Please stay strong, I give you my condolences.

2 Likes

Thank you, but it’s not primarily my loss to mourn. I just wanted to share it to amplify @AdamJay request for some goddamn respect.

6 Likes

I guess for some things don’t seem real until they hit close to home. That being said it’s best they keep their opinions to themselves if they don’t know what they are talking about.

There is this too:

3 Likes

Some great new tracks, really loving s8v1 [brooklyn]. Sounds like an OB 6.

2 Likes