Anyma Phi

This is more about brexit then, i’ve had the AP for a week, so if there is a warehouse with a week’s worth of shipments to the UK sitting on shelves, it’s a big old warehouse.

That’s my worry, yes.

Who knows ? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I got mine today (Early adopter. Backer number 111). Excited to play around and report back. I am in the USA.

1 Like

this is glorious. the built-in piezo pickup is genius. (only hooked up for patch 7). crazy fun

You can quickly edit other patches to use the piezo.

For instance copy Resozen to a new slot and give it a new name. Under General change the pull down menus in Main and Aux both to In.R and turn Audio In to 100%. Save that.

I’m still missing a trick with this because that didn’t get the mic to work with Phenomenon.

One thing about the piezo is there is a small amount of noise when there is no input. Using your own audio input plugged in, it could be stereo, should improve the noise level.

NOTE: The piezo is wired to the right input until you plug something in to that connector.

2 Likes

thanks for this! I was trying to figure it out and gave up

1 Like

Making patches from scratch is going to require a lot of persistence !

Good that the pay off for your persistence is so great.

If you make this change to Resozen and hook in the piezo, you can go over to the effects and mess with them. An easy thing to do is to change the parameters on the delay. You can easily move effects between the Main and the Aux bus and hear the effect that has.

Something i don’t understand yet is why the block diagram graphic at the top only shows the box for the separate effects if they are on the Aux bus. They disappear when you move them to the Main bus. (I’m running the editor on a Windows machine.)

Ughh … £75 vat/duty to pay … thank you brexit, thank you so very much.

At least I know it’s on the way now.

But you do get something for your money … a shipping delay !
£75 seems like an awful lot percentage-wise, for what the AP costs.

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

1 Like

Mine arrived this morning. Hyped. This thing is so deeep :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are 3 new (unannounced) patches at Anyma Phi — Early Adopter information

008-atmosphere.anymaphi-patch
009-vivos_voco.anymaphi-patch
010-vocobot_plus.anymaphi-patch

2 Likes

Got it this morning. Pretty curious, but I will only be able to experiment with it during the weekend.

1 Like

If anyone else (i’m using Windows) finds that Import Patch in the menu doesn’t work, you can drag a new patch onto the editor patch area and replace the active patch.

The Editor software, at least under Windows, is a little funky, but i (mostly) can find ways to get things done. Haven’t figured out how to export a patch yet, that menu pulldown doesn’t work for me (yet).

It’s incredibly versatile. So many ‘oscillator’ types that sound nice on their own (e.g. modal resonator) with just one swept VCF as an effect.

And should you ever need 16 envelopes (all DAHDSR) you can do it.

1 Like

Thankfully, on mac, that is working. So it’s a bug in the windows version, rather than a feature we’re waiting for.

Hey guys,

Just got my Anyma Phi yesterday, finalllly!
For those still hesitating about a purchase, I’ve made a video playing through the factory presets and tweaking many of the parameters. Maybe this helps making a decision. (PS: I really like it, hehe! )

I’m still a bit overwhelmed though, haven’t opened the manual yet.

Of course it’s sequenced by the OT! :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Here’s the video:

Best,
Chris

7 Likes

Do we have to put our name on a waiting list to buy it?

The graphic design on it is awful, is it the final result?

The item is shipping , I presume the art is set and the initial run has that artwork.

1 Like

It actually works just fine. The individual blue labels are readable, the labels for the horizontal strip don’t actually have much function, you don’t really need to read those.

1 Like